Appearances in Subspace Emissary

154 posts in this topic

Posted

Wait now i'm lost. Seriously if you would've let it died we wouldn't be having this conversation/argument.

Posted

Gotta like that scene when Captain Falcon comes in and FALCON PAUNCH, R.O.B.'s dead. I think i said that somewhere else in here; this is for TWO TIMES THE AWESOMENESS.

Olimaaar.

Also, Game & Watch is better than I thought, grumblegrumble.

Also, I'm online in Brawl roight now, if anyone with my code wants to. I'll prolly use G&W because I'm experimenting with him.

I'll Brawl you, G333. My code's in the topic.

Guys, drop the topic. Seriously. It's way off topic and I'm getting tired of it.

I loved how Samus became a pokemon trainer for a bit. XD

Posted

I'll Brawl you, G333. My code's in the topic.

Guys, drop the topic. Seriously. It's way off topic and I'm getting tired of it.

I loved how Samus became a pokemon trainer for a bit. XD

Yeah, but my friend now thinks of a Samus x Pikachu type thing, and made a pic of them kissing. :huh:

Posted

*Cough*, That door in the Clock Tower must open, YLA, if the butler got out to mourn for his son. Link probably couldn't get back up the hole. Wait-- wasn't he riding Epona in the lost woods in the end? Hmm. Maybe he got lost without a fairy. Tee-hee.*Cough*

Wait. Disregard that. I don't want to bring anything back up.

But yes. Diddy is probably most fun to screw around with. Speaking of Diddy and appearances in the Subspace story, did Donkey Kong really have to hit him so hard to get him out of the way of Bowser's gun? I mean, really. He wound it up and everything.

Posted

*Cough*, That door in the Clock Tower must open YLA, if the butler got out to mourn for his son. Link probably couldn't get back up the hole. Wait-- wasn't he riding Epona in the lost woods in the end. Hmm. Maybe he got lost without a fairy. Tee-hee.*Cough*

Wait. Disregard that. I don't want to bring anything back up.

But yes. Diddy is probably most fun to screw around with. Speaking of Diddy and appearances in the Subspace story, did Donkey Kong really have to hit him so hard to get him out of the way of Bowser's gun. I mean, really. He wound it up and everything.

... (Must not say... wait.) That's true.

No he didn't want him to get killed, but still hit him too hard anyway.

Posted

The worst it could have done is turn him into a trophy.

'Sides, they're all shiny and new when they come back from being trophies.

Anyways, Toon Link for the win... I'm practicing dropping bombs on the ground. This does a lot for me, actually.

Once the bomb is sitting on the ground, the opponent does one of a few things.

1. Charge forward, attacking me, getting hit with the bomb as it detonates.

2. Charge forward, grabbing the bomb and attacking me. (Using it as bait)

3. I hit the charging person into the bomb using some attack.

4. The other person just waits patiently until the bomb explodes.

3/4 chance of a positive outcome. :o

I wish Snake's tilts weren't so completely and utterly unfair, though. People literally just don't run with Snake anymore. They tilt so they walk slowly in for a tilt.

And his standard A is equally unbalanced.

I mean, he's powerful, heavy, has good insane recovery, and he has a crazy upsmash boost.

*Shakes head*

So today in Gamebattles, I lost against a Lucas that spammed side-b... I'm ashamed.

Toon Link still ftw.

Sahaqiel

EDIT: And this is why it still goes on, YLA.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OF STARTING DISCUSSION AGAIN.

Toon Link is the style for Link in many games, like Four Swords Adventures, Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, and others. He's more iconic to the series than Young Link is.

Uh what does iconic mean? Wait! I can't play FSA anymore? T_T.gif I looooooooooove that game.

This is bumming me out. I can't play FSA anymore!

What? Are you kidding me? You're not going to play it anymore just because he said it's cel-shaded-like? What the fsck is wrong with you, all these games are great and you're just going to stop playing them just because Sahaqiel said they're cel-shaded/have Toon Link in them? Gosh damnit.

Yep that pretty much sums it up.

That proves cel-shading has nothing to do with your bias. Four Swords Adventures isn't cel-shaded.

So? It's still toon like.

Posted

Well I just really loved Tabuu's appearance and Metaknight's appearance. ^_^

Posted

It would help if Meta Knight weren't god tier and effing impossible to approach properly. =(

Sahaqiel

Posted

The worst it could have done is turn him into a trophy.

'Sides, they're all shiny and new when they come back from being trophies.

Anyways, Toon Link for the win... I'm practicing dropping bombs on the ground. This does a lot for me, actually.

Once the bomb is sitting on the ground, the opponent does one of a few things.

1. Charge forward, attacking me, getting hit with the bomb as it detonates.

2. Charge forward, grabbing the bomb and attacking me. (Using it as bait)

3. I hit the charging person into the bomb using some attack.

4. The other person just waits patiently until the bomb explodes.

3/4 chance of a positive outcome. :o

I wish Snake's tilts weren't so completely and utterly unfair, though. People literally just don't run with Snake anymore. They tilt so they walk slowly in for a tilt.

And his standard A is equally unbalanced.

I mean, he's powerful, heavy, has good insane recovery, and he has a crazy upsmash boost.

*Shakes head*

So today in Gamebattles, I lost against a Lucas that spammed side-b... I'm ashamed.

Toon Link still ftw.

Sahaqiel

EDIT: And this is why it still goes on, YLA.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OF STARTING DISCUSSION AGAIN.

I hate toon link, and that's final, beside they always run away from the bomb.

I still hate all games toony ok. Give it up.

And I ended it, but GM said that I agreed, and went back to talking about Diddy, and Donkey Kong in the SSE.

Posted

Y Link Addict, SHUT UP!! How about you don't even elude to the one sided fight that took place mainly between you and Sahaqiel (sorry :embarrassed:) and give it up. You're just mad that you can't come up ith anything good to counter what's been thrown at you. Geez, this is one of the reasons you're not a true follower of the Toast anymore!

Posted

Y Link Addict, SHUT UP!! How about you don't even elude to the one sided fight that took place mainly between you and Saquial (sorry :embarrassed:) and give it up. You're just mad that you can't come up ith anything good to counter what's been thrown at you. Geez, this is one of the reasons you're not a true follower of the Toast anymore!

No... NO LOOK I'VE TRIED, AND TRIED TO LET IT DIE, AND SOMEONE HAS TO BRING IT BACK. READ ANYWHERE ELSE AND YOU SEE I'VE TRIED TO LET IT DIE! EVEN IN THE LTTP FOR WII TOPIC I'VE TRIED TO LET DIE! STOP TALKING ABOUT IT, AND LET IT GO BACK TO THE WAY BEFORE THE ARGUMENT! THIS THE LAST TIME I'LL TRY TO LET IT DIE, no wait, YOU'LL JUST BRING IT BACK UP FOR NO REAL REASON!

Posted

You brought it up just now smart guy. "I hate toon link, and that's final."

Posted

You brought it up just now smart guy. "I hate toon link, and that's final."

No he's trying to get me to see why Toon Link is good, and I just said that I hate him, and aw screw it I told you someone would bring it back.

Posted

I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW. IF YOU SAY ANYTHING MEAN TO ME ONE MORE TIME, I'M GONNA, I'M GONNA PUNCH YOUR FACE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE I'M A HACKER ON STEROIDS RIGHT NOW, SO, I CAN FIND YOUR LOCATION, DRIVE THERE, AND FSCKING FIND YOU. GOSH DAMNIT, I'M SO ANGRY, I COULD EAT AN OCTOROK.

Posted

I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW. IF YOU SAY ANYTHING MEAN TO ME ONE MORE TIME, I'M GONNA, I'M GONNA PUNCH YOUR FACE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE I'M A HACKER ON STEROIDS RIGHT NOW, SO, I CAN FIND YOUR LOCATION, DRIVE THERE, AND FSCKING FIND YOU. GOSH DAMNIT, I'M SO ANGRY, I COULD EAT AN OCTOROK.

Well... That was random.

Anyway what about Jiggilypuffs? It was really wierd. What was she even doing anyway? Is she like a show Jiggilypuff or what.