Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dragon Roost Island...

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Because......when the flood came, only the mountaintops remained. The Zoras, still wishing to spend some time on land, headed for the highest mountain in sight: Death Mountain. The Gorons (well most of them, at least) were probably wiped out when the water fell from above on top of them....or during the tsunami...or whatever flooded Hyrule.

Posted

I think that it was rain that flooded Hyrule.

That would work though, since Death Mountain was the closest mountain to the Zora's Domain. :huh:

Maybe the Zoras kicked the Gorons off of Death Mountain, so they went as fast as they could to find another mountain. . .and. . .well. . .I guess they failed. . . :embarrassed:

Posted

I think that it was rain that flooded Hyrule.

That would work though, since Death Mountain was the closest mountain to the Zora's Domain. :huh:

Maybe the Zoras kicked the Gorons off of Death Mountain, so they went as fast as they could to find another mountain. . .and. . .well. . .I guess they failed. . . :embarrassed:

Would explain why the Gorons didn't stay on Death Mountain....

Posted

so wht's this about Ritos and Zora..?

To me it's kinda strange to see when the Guardian of the Wind Temple is a Zora and the new one is the Rito chick...

care to gave a explaination..?..or hey Goron Merchant ..you could come up with another theory here :lol:

Posted

Somewhere in the forums, someone else wrote a really good theory about this one. . . you should see if you can find it, I think it is under Open Floor.

Posted

Somewhere in the forums, someone else wrote a really good theory about this one. . . you should see if you can find it, I think it is under Open Floor.

o rly?..sorry I didn't know :embarrassed: ::haha::

oh..thanks Ganon

To me it's kinda strange to see when the Guardian of the Wind Temple is a Zora and the new one is the Rito chick...

opps..my mistake..The Earth Temple :embarrassed:

Posted

right here

ahh too long.. can't....read.... XD

can someone some it up for me? lmao I'm sorry I just hate reading that stuff

you can even TELL I hate big paragraphs by the way I type!

look at me

^^^ lmao

every time I end a sentence I do...

this

lol

Posted

it would make sense if when the flood happened valoo changed the gorons to rito like the korikis

Posted

I tought the same once because is too obvious a large montain a volcano and all that stuff