Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1000th post milestone.

45 posts in this topic

Posted

1000th post. Awesome. You should be very proud, Hyrule.net. I think this is the first forum I've reached this post count on.

As is IGN Boards tradition, I'll make a thread about it for no particular reason.

Anyways, I first came here some time ago to find somewhere to post my Midna's Ancestry theory, but then I got sucked into the interest of Hyrule Online.

Since then I've been a regular visitor, ditching ZeldaUniverse because it seems that this site had less people, but was more active in the sections I actually cared about.

I also became a regular chatter. I did some spriting for Hyrule Online, (Which I never did see in the file >_>) and got some reputation on the forums.

I eventually became a News/Article Submitter, as well as a chat mod, futilely trying to gather news during a news drought of sorts. This eventually was just changed to moderator since I felt bad for not having any news to share.

Time progressed, I had heated discussions once in a blue moon, people developed their view of me.

I try to be a helpful person, but I get out of hand sometimes for various reasons, and I'm sorry about that.

Anyways, I mostly spent time on chat, but recently I've lost much interest in it.

Although I admit I was a much more content person before I entered the chat room.

Special thanks... In no particular order.

Dustin - Woot. Thanks for the friendship and the site other such things. But the talking behind the back thing... Meh. Wotev, just, thanks. Also for being supportive of my odd range of hobbies.

Fortissimo - For being accepting of me. :o

Fierce_Muffin - For being reasonable most of the time, despite having annoying habits. As well as brightening up the forum with an humorous post once in a while. As well as spelling my name out. I mean, who the @#$% does that?

Django - For being totally bipolar when it comes to his friendships.

Cirt - For being like, the only other person who spazzes when someone mentions Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand. Also for talking to me when I'm on the way to the store and bored. As well as for being exactly one month older than me. a;sdkjf

Eyeoftruth - For doing absolutely nothing.

KAORU - For making me rofl when he couldn't get to the flag.

Tappy - For trying, at least. *Thumbs up*

Dark_One - For being a friend. ;)

Vivi - For fluctuating names a lot and for letting me be a big brother figure.

Sirjoshizzle - For not being incompetent.

Oh Noes - Oh, oh, oh, oh NOOOEEEESSS... For forgiving me for forgetting her? Please? ;(

Kimmy - For Turtlecat.

Saria_Kokiri - For having an awesome voice, which I wish to pet. As well as making me feel not alone as an Evangelion fan.

Young Link Addict - For giving me some of the most hilariously one-sided debates I've ever seen.

Ganondorf333 - For being roflsome and levelheaded. As well as using Ganondorf in Brawl. Also for being like, the only other comicker on the site. Oh, and for still supporting my ridiculous project that will probably continue later on.

Keaton - Because I saw where you were last summer.

`Kitty` - For living within driving distance and falling asleep during conversations.

That's Mama Luigi - For giving one-sided debates, but at least accepting when he's wrong.

Cat Girl - Kitties ftw.

Goron_Merchant - First of all, I'd like to say... Bananas... Also, for the awesome spaced-out ellipses, as well as being the other original fiction writer in the stories board. As well as being a theorizer. As well as suggesting me for News submittership. :o

Arcanelord - For reading my stuff and disappearing suddenly. Mystery is always nice, I suppose.

Rumo of Zamonia - For being a loyal Twilit Knight, even though his team leader is always doing everything besides updating the entire team's rank.

Chef Nonsense - For not really being nonsensical, which is nonsense because of his name. It makes sense, but as a result, it doesn't...

Jikklop - For having a name typeable by one hand, and for being very very awesome.

UltimateZeldaFan - For being like, a fan of the actual me. It's kinda' odd, but cool. Also for keeping me company when I need a voice chat in the middle of the night.

Gingerlink - Grifball, fisk yeah!

real link - For being my other fan fiction viewer.

Zuzu the Magic Cow - For being an awesome cow of ROCK. !..!,

Whoever rated my more popular stories low for no reason - For making me laugh at how people like to rate things high or low without explaining to be a jerk.

Naruto1902378489237490(Not really that many numbers, but you get what I'm poking at.) - For letting me criticize his works until recently. And for taking credit for official artwork... I rofl'd.

Aatch - Slapping me in the face cruelly and calling me Susan. (Rofl, no. He just got me to try switching from GML to C++... But in a mean way.)

Bran - For trying to help me with C++, but badly, since he tries to explain the stuff I haven't learned yet, and he gives me code that I've never used and probably won't for awhile.

AgentSnoop - For always being there for me. =;)

ADR - For not saying anything when I take his name as an acronym and for being OK at English.

I'm the next Hero of Time - For talking to me a lot and stuff before she went away mysteriously.

Musicale Personna - For being musical and such, gosh. Does this really need explaining??

Knuckle - For being the "other" competent Brawler.

quazy1 - For reading my stuff.

Ahmet - For being my fellow Guitar-Hero-Shredding-Filipino-Friend-Who-Is-In-Canada.

Nabeshin - (Speaking of Canada...) Rofl. Uhm, Naeb has my thanks for making an awesome chat user poster. :o It was amazing. Also for having a username that starts with "Nub-ay", rofl.

Desuteq - Desu. That is all, desu.

Hope I didn't forget anyone.

Anyways, thanks for hosting me, the most prominent Sahaqiel on the internetz.

I enjoy being here for the most part, and hopefully I won't lose interest.

But that's up to you guys.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Thanks for mentioning me! I never considered myself a competent brawler, so that's a big deal to me.

Posted

Thankye for my position on the thankye list. =O Got just a little teary-eyed...*sniff* Also for making words of my comic, which possesses extremely poor production values.

This shall be a post of remembrance: of all the good, good people on this list, and all the dull, unamusing people who didn't make the cut. I kid for the sake of kidding, and kidding this is.

Also,

AgentSnoop - For always being there for me. =;)

I was thinking this as soon as you started listing off the people, asldmlsaslkd;m

Posted

Kitty DOES fall asleep during conversation.

Posted

kudos

Posted

Lol, yes, kitties FTW! Congratulations, Saha!

Posted

Olololol xD

Congrats!

ADR - For not saying anything when I take his name as an acronym and for being OK at English.

Yay xD ... acronym???

Well...

I never made a topic of mine 1000 posts xD Should I do??? xD joke...

omg I'm already on 1.200 0_o cool :D

Posted

I don't know if I should be happy, and insated, or just plain instalted.

Posted

Nice post saha :)

Posted

Congrats. :thumbup:

Posted

Yay xD ... acronym???

Well...

I never made a topic of mine 1000 posts xD Should I do??? xD joke...

Rofl. I keep thinking your name stands for something, so I call you ADR.

Also, forgot Chef Nonsense and Zuzu. :o

Add'd them.

Gasp! 1,001st post! :o

Thanks for not hating me as a mod!

And YLA, it was somewhat an insult, (sorry), but it was also somewhat of an "I'm GLaD you were here" type thing.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Rofl. I keep thinking your name stands for something, so I call you ADR.

Also, forgot Chef Nonsense and Zuzu. :o

Add'd them.

Gasp! 1,001st post! :o

Thanks for not hating me as a mod!

And YLA, it was somewhat an insult, (sorry), but it was also somewhat of an "I'm GLaD you were here" type thing.

Sahaqiel

It's ok, and I guess i'm glad I could help in a wired "I won't give up on my argument" type thing.

Posted

AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS AN HUMOROUS

Posted

I loev you, Sahaqiel!

Egyyypt.

Posted

Lol, congrats Saha. Nice speech, made me lol.

... You forgot me. D: *so unloved*