Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Otaku Army

16 posts in this topic

Posted

An Army for anyone who considers themselves an Otaku. I, being the one who made this, shall be the leader. I appoint YLA, CG, G333, FM, and Sir Joshizzle to be my Commander/Generals.

Anyone who declares war on us = epic fail.

Oh, and we have every weapon you could possibly imagine.

Currently allies with: (imo) TGEA, TGAOH, TKA, TTA, and TIA.

Posted

Cool.

*Looks though wepons for future refernce.*

... You have the dark slingshot? Wierd.

Anyway, party time. :cow:

Posted

Our plans for tonight: Discussing....

Which Games we think are the best of every system/all time.

CN may be appointed, too.

Posted

OoT, or MM for N64.

Super mario- NES

Super mario 3- SNES

SSBM, Sonic Adventure 2 battle, or Shadow the hedgehog.- GC

Sonic and the secret Rings- Wii.

Sonic Hero's-Xbox

That's all the systems I can think of/ have, and theses are my opinons of the games. Feel free to disagree.

BTW: Whats a Otaku?

Oh, and can I apoint people, or can only you? If just you then never mind, but if the people can I'd like to apoint/recomend Fourswords.

Posted

Yes. Anyone who is appointed can appoint people so long as I approve of them first. So, yes, FS is appointed, so long as lt's not the fake one.

Posted

I'm not an Otaku.

I'm not a weeaboo.

Why am I on that list?

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link Addict' post='165506' date='Aug 26 2008, 03:09 PM']BTW: Whats a Otaku?[/quote]

The same thing as a weeaboo.

[quote name='SirJoshizzle' post='164986' date='Aug 24 2008, 06:51 AM']Why don't we check UrbanDictionary, the world's largest online slang dictionary?

[b]Weeaboo[/b], [i]n[/i]. [whee-[i]uh[/i]-boo]

1. Someone who is obsessed with Japan/Japanese Culture/Anime, etc. and attempts to act as if they were Japanese, even though they're far from it. They use Japanese words but usually end up pronouncing them wrong and sounding like total assholes. You can find alot of these f*ggots clogging up the forums of Gaia Online, hanging out in the international aisle of the supermarket, or crowding the manga section of your local bookstore. Synonym of wapanese.

[i]I told that weeaboo girl over there that Inuyasha sucks. She slapped me across the face and proceded to cuss me out in Japanese.[/i]

2. Originally a fictional game from a webcomic named the [i]Perry Bible Fellowship[/i], where one person would say weeaboo and get slapped on the ass with a paddle. This was later adopted as a meme on 4chan when moot got offended by prevailing anti-Wapanese sentiment on /b/. This just gave the /b/tards a new word to insult the wapanese. It is now a derogatory phrase used to insult animu fans who act like f*ggots on the internets.

[i]A weeaboo can be found on Gaia Online, your schools anime club, or 4chan.org.[/i]

3. -A person so obsessed with japanese culture that they ignore their own.
-Someone obsessed beyond healthy levels with anime.
-People who ruin activities for other people with overzealous references to said anime.
-People so oblivious to reality they only care about anime.
- An action worthy of getting one's ass beaten.
-[i]Inuyasha[/i] fans
-Americans claming to be "Otaku."

[i]"Did you hear that kid? He won't shut up about how great Full Metal Alchemist is. Such a weeaboo."[/i][/quote]

And I refuse, for I am already Jap. And I look down on otaku/weeaboos/Wapanese fools.

Posted

"TTA, and TIA. " Wtf are these people?

Also, roflroflroflrofl.
I bet like nobody on that list agreed to this.
Random appointing.
Sahaqiel

Posted

Seriously though,

[17:05] <@SirJoshizzle> Ganny, "otaku" is a Japanese word for "home".
[17:05] <@Ganondorf333> ...
[17:05] <@Ganondorf333> I'M OBSESSED WITH MY HOME. =D
[17:06] <@Ganondorf333> IT HAS WAAAALLLLLSSSS
[17:06] <@SirJoshizzle> In literal context, it means a loser who never leaves home because they're too obsessed with anime/manga/video games.
[17:06] <@Fierce_Muffin> lloololololololol

Posted

I'm one of the ones who admits to not being obsessed with Japanese things, since I'm not. .-. Of course, I'm assuming that I can go by Shrizzle's definition, since I didn't know what the word meant in the first place aslkjglajs;klgja. So, technically, no; I don't consider myself an otaku. =O

Posted

I'll stay... As long as I don't have to like anime. That's the one thing i'll never do. I do like Japan though.

Posted

Dudes..You don't HAVE to be an Otaku to be in here. You just have to like games, and then some.

Aslo, TTA - The Twilight Army

TIA: The Ikana Army

And, no, they didn't agree. I just appointed them because I considered 'em friends.

Posted

Lulwut?!
Who says Ikana agrees to this?!
I do, but what about Goron merchant?
You should ask first.

Posted

This clan:

[img]http://thecraptastics.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/fail.jpg[/img]

Posted

Agreed.