Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Top ten Anime

82 posts in this topic

Posted

or sidereel.com it gives you links to sites for almost any show/movie

Posted

Do what my friend does. Type in anime on youtube, and cick what ever you want, and watch it... He's also tring to get me to watch anime. *Sigh* I'm just posting here because it's the last topic I haven't looked at yet.

Haha, I tried that. It came up with Hentai for some reason. Da*n Youtube perverts.

Posted

Haha, I tried that. It came up with Hentai for some reason. Da*n Youtube perverts.

Why are 1/2 of the people in the world perverts?

Posted (edited)

were can i find anime on the intrenet

Well you can try Veoh.com, gofish.com, myspacetv.com (I don't go on myspace, but myspacetv has a good collection of anime), and Youtube (if you're really desperate.)

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted

Just be aware of the da*n hentai.

Posted

I will

Posted

And Use the force, young padowan.

Okay, maybe I've gone too far there....

Posted

animefuel.com is good. If you just search for a specific series, (Search, not click a specific series) it has a list of all the episodes (Albeit in backwards order) with like, two ads. So no lag, and you don'thave to go back every time you want to watch the next episode.

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

hold the phones i just thought of my number 5, i don't remember what its called though, it's about these girls with pink hair, and they have these invisible arms, called "vectors" and they use these vectors to tear people into pieces, does this sound familiar to any of you?

Edited by hero_of_lame (see edit history)

Posted

Naruto rocks my socks off.

Posted (edited)

I need to add Code Geass to my list of top 10 anime.

I NEED TO. It's so freaking good!

I think there's a second season (Code Geass R2) but I think it's coming to an end. But zomg I need to watch more of this series. Its soooo addicting. :3

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted

hold the phones i just thought of my number 5, i don't remember what its called though, it's about these girls with pink hair, and they have these invisible arms, called "vectors" and they use these vectors to tear people into pieces, does this sound familiar to any of you?

Elfen Lied.

Also, Saria, the English dub made me want to bite onto something from the pain.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Why are 1/2 of the people in the world perverts?

Why does everyone hate people who are perverted so much? I mean, if you were friends with someone your whole life, and say you're 20, and they just state, "OH, AND I'M PERVERTED" would you just stop being their friend? It makes no sense.

Just be aware of the da*n hentai.

I bet you look at hentai everyday.

Also, Sahaqiel, shut up, they're just voices.

Posted

Why does everyone hate people who are perverted so much? I mean, if you were friends with someone your whole life, and say you're 20, and they just state, "OH, AND I'M PERVERTED" would you just stop being their friend? It makes no sense.

I bet you look at hentai everyday.

Also, Sahaqiel, shut up, they're just voices.

No. That would be plain stupid to hate something, or someone after you liked them, or it for so long...

That was a way to make me try to admit that I should still like DBZ even though I liked it before I found out it was anime. It won't work.

Posted

You didn't know it was anime? What?

Oh, gosh, I sound like such a weeaboo.