Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hyrule Online Screenshots

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey wait a minute, we have a hyrule online in development. You mean this isn't it? Are u stealing our ideas? J/K >.<

Posted

NEXT TIME. DON'T .JPEG YOUR IMAGES.

GOSH.

DO .PNG.

YOU IDIOT.

Posted

Erghugh.

For one the third screenshot is a 2-dimensional Runescape Varrock Castle Square.

... Wait... This is the Hyrule Online I saw on that one site that completely fails...

This belongs in gaming zone.

Ugh, that art style.

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

Hey wait a minute, we have a hyrule online in development. You mean this isn't it? Are u stealing our ideas? J/K >.<

Exactly.

Noone is stealing these shitty ideas of theres, we have Hyrule Online, So they can **** themselves over it and think up a new name.

@Troll/Fierce Muffin;

I can do whatever the **** I want =3

These saved as jpg, I didn't **** with changing the format, and I don't care. You look at it, You're not going to **** it, are you? So why the hell would it matter?

@Other Dumbass / The Mod;

You think the game is fail because you work for this shitty site, and we already have a functional game called hyrule online, and not some "GAEM WE IZ WURKIN ON 4 TEN YURS!". Who the **** works on a game for ten years, anyways?

This game is a really great one, You're obviously too much of a dumbass to actually try and play it, being as you probably never even signed on? The website sucks, Yes, It does, But the admin is a Coding nerd, not a website nerd. They're focusing on the ****ing game, not the website, so suck a ****.

Kthnxbai.

~ KruSuPhy

BTW: Threaten to ban me, Go the **** ahead, This website sucks so much **** anyways =/

Edited by Ganondorf333 (see edit history)

Posted

loljealousdoggiepoo.

Posted

OLOLOLOL INTERNET IS SOME SERIOUS FSCKING BUSINESS TO THIS GUY.

Posted

Someone has their pink lingerie in a knot. Mind your language, young lady.

Also,

Who the **** works on a game for ten years, anyways?

Blizzard.

BTW: Threaten to ban me, Go the **** ahead, This website sucks so much **** anyways =/

So does yours. You contradict yourself. Website building requires HTML coding experience, so you basically just insulted the coding experience of your MMO maker, there.

Also, the website says the game has like, twenty Zelda related items.

In the WHOLE GAME.

That's not too good, there.

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

Who the **** works on a game for ten years, anyways?

DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER. DUKE NUKEM FOREVER.

Also, yeah, Blizzard, and their games are amazing.

DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III. DIABLO III.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

haha lol, well you would've left this shitty site ages ago, if you weren't desperate after people signing up for your crappy game :)

btw the night shots looks shitty as hell

Posted

haha lol, well you would've left this shitty site ages ago, if you weren't desperate after people signing up for your crappy game :)

btw the night shots looks shitty as hell

Modplay on a mod?

Gasp.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Modplay on a mod?

Gasp.

Sahaqiel

gimme a ban :)

Posted

I like all sorts of men.

Posted (edited)

Please.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

Lol. I suppose that this is just more fun then banning you.

You challenged Hyrule.net and now you're gonna get hell until you leave.