Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hyrule Online Screenshots

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I personally find this fantastically hilarious. I also find it to be a bestial attempt at advertising. I also find the last screenshot to be the Varrock fountain area from Runescape. If you're going to advertise this game, you'd have better luck somewhere where everybody wouldn't be so gawshfripping opposed to you. Also, you're a funny guy. =D

Exactly.

Noone is stealing these shitty ideas of theres, we have Hyrule Online, So they can **** themselves over it and think up a new name.

@Troll/Fierce Muffin;

I can do whatever the **** I want =3

These saved as jpg, I didn't **** with changing the format, and I don't care. You look at it, You're not going to **** it, are you? So why the hell would it matter?

@Other Dumbass / The Mod;

You think the game is fail because you work for this shitty site, and we already have a functional game called hyrule online, and not some "GAEM WE IZ WURKIN ON 4 TEN YURS!". Who the **** works on a game for ten years, anyways?

This game is a really great one, You're obviously too much of a dumbass to actually try and play it, being as you probably never even signed on? The website sucks, Yes, It does, But the admin is a Coding nerd, not a website nerd. They're focusing on the puppying game, not the website, so suck a ****.

Kthnxbai.

~ KruSuPhy

BTW: Threaten to ban me, Go the **** ahead, This website sucks so much **** anyways =/

Olololol at profanity. Saturating your messages with obscenities won't get many points across to any somewhat aware internet-goer. It just makes you look SO SMART THAT WE LOVE YOU EVEN MORE. =D

Not my game, Dumbass =3

Also;

Internet isn't "SOME FSCKING SERIOUS BUSINESS" for me, But it sure as hell is fun to flame / piss people off, Wouldn't you agree, Mr.Troll?

Anyways, You retards can play with your vaginas all you want, I'll be enjoying my self playing Hyrule Online :)

Btw -

What the **** makes you think I'm a girl?

I was under the impression YOU were one up until Pokefan told me otherwise, And that's not even trying to piss you off :)

And Why the hell haven't you banned me yet? This is kind of retarded... If you don't have a reason;

**** you, I hope you ****ing die you ****ing ***** so suck a **** you retarded a** raping *** drinker, I'll spit on your grave, I hope you become homeless one day, All that stuff that usually gets people banned.

So, Have enough reason? I'll take a whack from the ban hammer if you'd be so kind...

Olololol. See? Funny guy. =D I appreciate your tries at humanity, however unexistant they may be. I'm considering nicknaming you "Mr. Laughalots". Because you're so gosh-darn funny. =D

Posted

But Ganny, I pointed this out already. >(

For one the third screenshot is a 2-dimensional Runescape Varrock Castle Square.

I forgot a comma. Drat.

And I was trying to use an almost Muffinesque method of calling you a female to see if you're offended by this.

Also, since you're bending the rules, and not complying with reason,...

And there we go.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Gosh darn you and your comma forgetting, Sahaqiel.

Posted

are we going to lock this and stop this bickering.

If nothing else, it's making half the staff look like idiots as well...

Posted

i wonder what dustin thinks of this...lol runescape ripoff