Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Zelda Game Ever?

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Feh!

IGN and Gamespot...

Bunch of Sony and Microsoft fanboys.

Posted

all fanboys = bad

Posted

People, hold your sack please. If you would actually read all the reviews, seeing as y'all seem to be obsessed with numbers, 99% of them says that TP is the best Zelda to date. Gamespot let an xbox fanboy review Zelda, it was the same guy who gave GoW a 9.6

I doubt the gamecube version will get a better review, seeing as everyone says that the wii controlls work more precise and fluently :P

Also, IGN's review was very, VERY positive.

Posted

Okay these are the reviews i saw: Gamespot gave it a 8.8 (really bad) ign gave it a 9.5 (that's more like it) and gametrailers, bloody hell they gave it a 9.7!!! (great) :D

Posted

Hmmm.....I just got my next issue of Nintendo Power today, and they rated TP with a 9.5!!!! They gave WW a 10, I [i]think[/i]. And I'll bet they gave OoT a 10. I don't know what else, although it looks like they don't like it as much as I thought.... :unsure:

Posted

The problem people have with twilight princess is because it's so good they're LOOKING for fault, something like wind waker which caused so much disrepute over graphics and the sailing, most reviewers got over those and gave it a high mark, despite the fact they rated twilight princess down on stuff that was wrong with wind waker as well...