Doesn't that go for all games, Luneth?

And OoT is already on the Wii.

Virtual console ftw.

Sahaqiel

Posted

yeah true, most Zeldas are better than OOT

specially LA and LTTP

Posted

LttP is always gonna be my fav 2D installment, with OoT bein my fav 3D.

Another thing I kinda got into thinkin would be cool is seeing Z2: AoL turned into 3D... maybe some of the monster fights wouldn't be so god-awfully hard if you were able to Z/L target and side step around them...

Somewhere, someone mentioned playing a Oblivion-styled Zelda, where you walk around in 1st person and you only see your weapons when you swing or block; think something along the lines of using the Wii's pointer on the screen, moving your pointer to where you want your stab or slash to hit; think of those enemies that could block high and low in variation, the knights or whatever, you can point at their exposed section and hit a button on the remote to stab/slash; the only thing i can see a problem being is how to use the wii remote technology to block low and high attacks...

Posted

yeah true, most Zeldas are better than OOT

specially LA and LTTP

ALttP was imposible to beat. How can you people even beat the first boss/es. It's imposible.

Posted

Actually, it's very possible.

Wtf is wrong with you. You think WW is hard, but you think MM is easier compared to it.

I mean, really.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Apparently, if you can see polygons, a Zelda game is easy, but if you can suddenly see bright colours, pixels, or if you have to operate in a simple 2D plane, a game becomes complicated and "not worth the headache".

Alright, guys. Time to brighten up ZF's colours and make the first boss have 5 forms.

Posted

Actually, it's very possible.

Wtf is wrong with you. You think WW is hard, but you think MM is easier compared to it.

I mean, really.

Sahaqiel

There are 3 worm things, and all you have is 3 hearts. YEAH RIGHT!

Come on. On the wind sign thing. I played the wind gods aria, and nothing happend. ALL THE F***ING WEBSITES I WENT TO SAID. "Now play the wind gods aria, and a chest will appear." I DO IT AND NOTHING HAPPENS. I HAD TO PLAY EVERY SONG, AND START A NEW FILE BECAUSE I THOUGHT MY GAME WAS GLITCHED. Besides, MM is easier.

Posted

There are 3 worm things, and all you have is 3 hearts. YEAH RIGHT!

Come on. On the wind sign thing. I played the wind gods aria, and nothing happend. ALL THE F***ING WEBSITES I WENT TO SAID. "Now play the wind gods aria, and a chest will appear." I DO IT AND NOTHING HAPPENS. I HAD TO PLAY EVERY SONG, AND START A NEW FILE BECAUSE I THOUGHT MY GAME WAS GLITCHED. Besides, MM is easier.

Do you think when you speak? Seriously.

Three worm things? What? Moldorm? He's like the third boss. You have a lot of hearts by then.

AND IT SAYS CLEARLY, PLAY THE WIND GOD'S ARIA, NOT THE WIND'S REQUIEM. APPARENTLY, YOU CAN'T STRING TOGETHER PHRASES TO FORM COMPLEX OR SIMPLE SENTENCES. PLEASE HIT YOURSELF WITH A BRICK.

Majora's Mask is considered the hardest Zelda game for a home console.

Wind Waker is vastly easier.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Do you think when you speak? Seriously.

Three worm things? What? Moldorm? He's like the third boss. You have a lot of hearts by then.

AND IT SAYS CLEARLY, PLAY THE WIND GOD'S ARIA, NOT THE WIND'S REQUIEM. APPARENTLY, YOU CAN'T STRING TOGETHER PHRASES TO FORM COMPLEX OR SIMPLE SENTENCES. PLEASE HIT YOURSELF WITH A BRICK.

Majora's Mask is considered the hardest Zelda game for a home console.

Wind Waker is vastly easier.

Sahaqiel

No the boss in the place after you find the elder.

How it was so easy.

WW was harder.

Posted

No the boss in the place after you find the elder.

How it was so easy.

WW was harder.

... Elder?

Also, is English your first language?

Sahaqiel

Posted

could he be talking about the Rito cheif?

and with moldworm you have at least five hearts...

Posted

Am I the only one on this forum that finds YLA and Sahaqiel's back-and-forth arguing entertaining? Neither side ever seems to want to let up... it's a battle of right vs. wrong! To the victor goes the spoils 'n' all that junk.

Posted

... Elder?

Also, is English your first language?

Sahaqiel

I think he's talking about LttP. He's still wrong though, that boss is the six giant Armos statues. The three snakes boss he's talking about is in the second dungeon.

Posted

the three worms are easy to beat even

Posted

Is it cel-shaded? If it then, congratulations, Nintendo, you have just ruined a really good game.

At least I still have MM. *Hugs LoZ colectors addition.*

dude doesn't that have the ww demo on it :huh: