Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have Wii's!

125 posts in this topic

Posted

I have a Wii. One of you will also soon have a Wii. Who will win the Wii? Can you guess? That will be coming soon along with an up close and personal review of Nintendo's latest gaming system, the Nintendo Wii!

Posted

[quote name='dustin' post='17532' date='Nov 19 2006, 06:26 AM']I have a Wii. One of you will also soon have a Wii. Who will win the Wii? Can you guess? That will be coming soon along with an up close and personal review of Nintendo's latest gaming system, the Nintendo Wii![/quote]

Please....I am most deserving. Did you pick it yet? Just imagine, I was gonna win but then I wrote this message which had an effect on the future and made me lose....to shadow link,ganon or whotever.

Posted

While winning would be nice, I know it won't happen. Bah, humbug.

Posted

It's not about who's the most deserving. It's a drawing; it a totally random generation.

Posted

[quote name='Link_Irving' post='17538' date='Nov 19 2006, 01:35 AM']It's not about who's the most deserving. It's a drawing; it a totally random generation.[/quote]
yep..a random act of choosing...
wonder who's going to be the lucky one..?
::points to self::
::points to Link_Irving::
::points to mysterious person in the back::
........wht da..? Who's that? :huh:

LOL..^.^

Posted

you guys can have your little Wii, I myself am going to wait a while in my decision for a next gen platform

.......although it probably will be the Wii :embarrassed:

but anyway, those of you who have no patience and absolutely needed to have TwiPri NOW NOW NOW,

congratulations, your dreams have come true at last! <_<

now for the rest of us Gamecube faithful, stay vigilant- only 23 more days and the long awaited prize will be
ours... :D

Posted

The EBgames where I preorder my wii and Zelda decided not to be open at midnight for the launch. So right now I'm sitting around waiting for them to open. It's 3:15am... 7 hours 45 minutes until I have mine. It's amazing to think that after years, yes, years of waiting that it all comes down to a few more hours. Just a few more hours... a... few... more... hours...

Posted

How does it look and play? I haven't heard from anyone first hand yet, so I'm a little curious.

Posted

still another 20 days for me :'(

isn't there the slight problem of the fact that whoever wins the wii may well already have one by now?

Posted

i know i wont win. But, after all im saving money to buy one, although it won come to Norway (were is where i live) until 8. desember :( what a shame :embarrassed:

Posted

dmn still have to wait till december to get mine <_<

Posted

pleasebemepleasebemepleasebemepleasebemepleasebemepleasebemepleasebemepleasebeme!!!

pleasebemepleasebemepleasebemepleasebemepleasebemepleasebemepleasebemepleasebeme!!!

Posted

It would be so cool if I would win but I probably won't because I don't have that much luck. But still it would be awesome.

Posted

i still have to wait to 8th of december :(

Posted

Me too, Europe :( But I wouldn't mind an American system.