Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have Wii's!

125 posts in this topic

Posted

any europeans, i just want to point out a lot of disadvantages with getting an american system (if you win we might need to sort something else out)

1) you will need to buy all your games from america
2) you won't be able to download games from the virtual console (the servers are region specific)
3) you'll need a power supply apapter and a step down transformer

there's more but i've forgotten it...

Posted

I went to the Super Walmart because its open 24/7, and there was a genaric red tape line, and i arrived there at 9pm, but I wasnt aloud to step in the line until 11pm, they had 15, but there was alot more than 15 people there =/ they passed the tickets out, and i didnt get one =/, but my hope wasnt lost, I went home, and got 3 hours of sleep, and woke up 4am, and darted to bestbuy, i was told they had 13. Again ....... I was faced with sadness ( i hate the word tickets ) ..... even though I didnt get it, im still hoping I can find one, and the zelda game.

Posted

I don't think I've ever y really won any big contest in my life, so winning this would be a huge surprise.

Posted

[font=Arial]Same here Link_Irving. When do we find out who wins the wii here at hyrule.net anyway??

Posted

I have to wait longer, for the Europien version. <_< By the way, I have pre-ordered one at 8. december. :D

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='17620' date='Nov 19 2006, 06:25 PM']any europeans, i just want to point out a lot of disadvantages with getting an american system (if you win we might need to sort something else out)

1) you will need to buy all your games from america
2) you won't be able to download games from the virtual console (the servers are region specific)
3) you'll need a power supply apapter and a step down transformer

there's more but i've forgotten it...[/quote]

Damn!.... :unsure: Crikey, oh well, will probably not win it anyway..... :/

Posted

I think it's real lame that to play twilight princess now we have to buy the wii.I have to wait until mid-december to get twilight princess for the gamecube

Posted

when is this contest going to end today?

Posted

:angry: Dustin your so lucky! I hope I win the contest! I want a Wii.Zellers was being gay and I was i space behind this guy that got the last one. I bawled! :embarrassed:

Posted

I felt sorry for you.... well is a random draw... wish the best win the Wii :)

Posted

so does anyone know when the winner of the wii will be announced?????

Posted

Here's Hoping! :D

As Willy Wonka says. "The suspense is killing me... i hope it lasts."

!Reese

Posted

[quote name='friedgreenmushrooms' post='17535' date='Nov 19 2006, 01:18 AM']While winning would be nice, I know it won't happen. Bah, humbug.[/quote]

ya i no how u feel.. i need to win cause i cant afford it :(... anyways good luck to all.. and to the winner.. take good care of it.

Posted

[size=7][b][i]HAHAHAHAHA EUROPEANS SUCK ANYWAY! AHAHAHAAA STUPID STINK PEOPLE!

Posted

how do we know that we have won the wii or not? Will it be announced in this chat room? when will the winner be announced? "the suspense is killing me" one might say. Although i geuss it doesn't matter since i probably won't win. it would be awsome tho cause it would be the first big contest i've ever won and i won't be able to buy the wii until it dramatically reduces in price.