Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have Wii's!

125 posts in this topic

Posted

OMG I literally did like a happy dance this morning for the wii lol, and twilight princess!!!! But I might have to wait until like 6:00 pm to play it...cause I dont know how to set up the Wii lol, but I'll take a few whacks at it :)

Posted

I hope [i]I[/i] win... though I already paid off my Wii, I would sell it to my friends if I won this Wii. It's just more fun when wii play together ^_^

Posted

[quote name='Egondraite' post='17545' date='Nov 19 2006, 02:13 AM']now for the rest of us Gamecube faithful, stay vigilant- only 23 more days and the long awaited prize will be
ours... :D[/quote]

Im a faithful gamcuber

Posted

[quote name='Andeby' post='17557' date='Nov 19 2006, 09:13 AM']i know i wont win. But, after all im saving money to buy one, although it won come to Norway (were is where i live) until 8. desember :( what a shame :embarrassed:[/quote]

aah, good to see someone else is norwegian. :P It wouldn't be so bad to have an american system anyway.
soif someone wins which is from europe, they could get a wii before 8. december.

Posted

when is the drawing be for the wii?

Posted

Yea, I just got home with my shiny new Wii a few hours ago.
I'll post a video on youtube showing the line, and how lucky I was to get one. The Wal-Mart I went to only had 20 of them, and I had the 19th one! LUCKY ME!!!
They were handing out tickets to the first 20 people to get there. I woke up at 4:30am to go down there, where I saw 2 of my co-workers from Dominos, who had been waiting there ever since they got off of work last night at 1:30am. They ran down there right after work... They told me I was one LUCKY sonova......
And i'm still in Orden Village on TP.
I love this game so far.

Posted

[quote name='Neale' post='17576' date='Nov 19 2006, 07:42 AM']when is the drawing be for the wii?[/quote]

Yeah is it later today?
Anyway, even though i think your probably going to pick it by random, listen to this. I stood in line at my local Target all night because they said they were gonna have 38! I was really excited. My joy was soon robbed when they passed out tickets and I did not get one. Please! If there is anyway you can bless me with that Nintendo Wii, pleease do! I have never won anything in my life. But if not, CONGRATULATIONS to whoever else wins it! :D

Posted

I've always been split between Sony and Nintendo! Metal Gear and Zelda! But with Nintendo choosing gameplay over sheer muscle approach, I know which one I'll buy first... Not to mention the price! I'm probly not going to get a ps3 till late 2008 early 2009! To d*mn expensive!

Posted

[quote name='psychosiss' post='17577' date='Nov 19 2006, 08:53 AM']Yea, I just got home with my shiny new Wii a few hours ago.
I'll post a video on youtube showing the line, and how lucky I was to get one.[/quote]

Google Video > Youtube

:P Upload to both. ^_^

Posted

Even though I'm getting a Wii at 9:00(Zellers). I would be most happy to win a Wii from here. Yet I have only ones entry.

Posted

I.... Also want a Wii.... .... [img]http://www.terribly-happy.com/images/smiley-10-25-05.gif[/img] Just ignore what he says.....

Posted

I'm currently waiting for a Target or Wal-Mart to open, so I can buy my Wii. Suprisingly, only a few people are waiting in line, around 20 I think...the PS3 line was put on the news, because it was much larger. It seems most of the people in my city are Sony fans. :unsure:

Anyway, as for the Wii drawing, wether I win the drawing or don't, I'll still be happy, because I'll end up
getting the Wii, anyway. :D Though, winning would still be cool. :)

Posted

hey when are we gonna be able to exchange are rupees from the deku tree in for another wii entry? it would be quite awesome if i won it, i dont think my dad will take me to target or wal-mart or toys 'r' us today, or anytime soon...

Posted

:D I wish i had a wii i have never won a thing in my life u guys r lcky to get the wii. sigh i was goin to get it but at 10 am it was al out. (i had no monety anwways

Posted

this is neat :D