Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have Wii's!

125 posts in this topic

Posted

man winning a wii would be so cool. if not ill just go to target and buy one myself, i live in a pretty unpopulated area, so it shouldnt be too hard...

Posted

[quote name='TheTwilightPrince15' post='17578' date='Nov 19 2006, 02:00 PM']Yeah is it later today?
Anyway, even though i think your probably going to pick it by random, listen to this. I stood in line at my local Target all night because they said they were gonna have 38! I was really excited. My joy was soon robbed when they passed out tickets and I did not get one. Please! If there is anyway you can bless me with that Nintendo Wii, pleease do! I have never won anything in my life. But if not, CONGRATULATIONS to whoever else wins it! :D[/quote]

Posted

=3 meh If I were to win it, I'd give to someone (LESS!) fortunate then me.

Posted

[quote name='Princess_Zelda' post='20670' date='Dec 15 2006, 10:46 AM']=3 meh If I were to win it, I'd give to someone (LESS!) fortunate then me.[/quote]

Yeah, I agree with that, I'd give it to my friend in Houston, she's 16 and her family is really poor, she's trying to save up for just a gamecube! She definitely deserves one...

Just a random thought:
Ever since I became COMPLETELY obsessed with TLOZ, I decided I would definitely name my first daughter "Zelda". But lately, I've been thinking, um... what if she has brown hair instead of blonde!!!! Or green eyes instead of blue! AAAAAAHHHHH! Then, last July, a new Princess Zelda, was born. LOL, actually her name is Nia, but I think she looks (and acts!) alot like Princess Zelda. She has beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair, (but you can never tell if it will stay that way!) and she's 1 year and 5 months!

Well, I'm probably boring you all out of your MINDS! I guess I'll stop now lol!

P.S. Man! I wish my username was Princess_Zelda!

Posted

partly off topic but im writing this from my wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
which in case you hadn't noticed i now have

he he he he