Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have Wii's!

125 posts in this topic

Posted

woot forest temple is complete....but i gotta go to school tomorrow and i have to do a project :embarrassed:

****.net is back and running :blink:

Posted

no fair no fair... i want to beat the forest temple.... or at least play the game once...

Posted

Congratz... you win the Wii!!... lol jk.. refering to a question earlier.. i found this site from google as well.. but i didnt type win a wii .. lol i was just trying to learn more about it... once again... dont freeze your selves like cartman from southpark... we will find out eventually

Posted

yeah i thought about freezing myself.... but you know that just seemed unlikely... seeing as it hasnt snowed yet

Posted

Hey all. I'm a new member too and a big Zelda fan. I signed up a week or so again I believe?

Wii sounds like a cool system but I didn't camp out for it.

Posted

well im definately going to have to slee soon so..... im just going to check on this site tomorrow

Posted

I Wish I Can Win I Have No Consoles Whats So Ever And i also have to go to the library to use the net ;(

Posted

[quote name='antica10' post='17628' date='Nov 19 2006, 01:18 PM']I think it's real lame that to play twilight princess now we have to buy the wii.I have to wait until mid-december to get twilight princess for the gamecube[/quote]

The one thing i noticed in the TP gamecube video(s) is that the frame rate was substantially lower then the wii version.

Posted

like 7 hours ago i got my wii ive been playing Twilight Princess its amazing me and a friend camped out at 5am sunday morning we were 42nd in line outta 120 people there were only 80 wiis we waited 6 hours and it was worth it (we couldnt get a pre-order) my eyes are burning from to much videogames TP it the best zelda ever

Posted

I already got a Wii, would be cool if i won and get 2. sweet

Posted

aww man i wish i could get the free wii. i dont have enough money to get one and i really really really wanna try out wii sports and twilight princess :angry:

Posted

guyse begging wont do anything.... it's RANDOM

Posted

maybe begging does work... i have 7 broken fingers.. a broken leg.. a fractured vertebrae and a dog that is anorexic. lol just kidding. well random or not.. i am very anxious .

Posted

random is good :lol: