Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is there something wrong with me?

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Adr, you're a really sweet guy. I don't know how anyone could hate you. You're a great help to everyone. You just need some help here and there with English, and no one could hate you for that.

Posted

noooo :o you are great! You're so nice to everyone, and friendly, and helpful! You've done so much for people here, and the site, and Zelda Online! And you're many of our friends, me included.

As for me not replying to your topics in the staff forum, I haven't looked there much lately. I have hardly been on the site at all in the past month. My Japanese class is taking up 99% of my free time so I have pretty much dropped off even checking the site lately... I will go check them now.

Posted

Why would anyone hate you? You are one of the Best guys around here!

Posted

I hope my English will be better soon...

One think need to be done by the others mods (or so... :P )

Is Grammar fixes in Hyrule Online by NPC's or sign's etc :P

Greets,

Adr990

He he, don't worry about that, it'll all get sorted.

Posted

noooo :o you are great! You're so nice to everyone, and friendly, and helpful! You've done so much for people here, and the site, and Zelda Online! And you're many of our friends, me included.

As for me not replying to your topics in the staff forum, I haven't looked there much lately. I have hardly been on the site at all in the past month. My Japanese class is taking up 99% of my free time so I have pretty much dropped off even checking the site lately... I will go check them now.

Is this topic why you made your Open Floor topic?

You're so nice ^-^

Posted

You're an idiot (xxlinkxxzeldaxx or w/ your stupid name is.)

what the *beeeeeeeep* was that for?

Posted

Because he's a troll. It's what he does. Live with it and ignore him. If you want.

Anyone want to be on my signature? Just pick an animal and I'll put you on my signature alongside a picture of your chosen animal. ^-^

Posted

Hey all... :cry:

Just a question...

Do you guys hate me?

Am I not sweet enough to new or to old members...

Am I Irritation to you guys?

I not help out you guys...

I just want to know...

So I can make a choose of what to do next...

I feel... I'm doing something wrong...

I get pretty hurt by it...

Greets,

Adr990 :fear:

Nope, there's nothing wrong with you. I used to have a grudge against you because of how to spoke, but dude, your english has gotten way better since I last met you. Also, I've learned that that's a stupid thing to do, hate people because of things they can't help. Also, you've done a lot for the site in regards to being an awesome mod and Hyrule Online worker.

Posted

Where do they offer Japanese classes?

Posted

Don't ask silly questions. Japanese school! Where else...

Let me guess... 'Warn Level Raised'?