Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Gerudos

36 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think they went extinct, they just moved elsewhere because of the Bulblins, who have a base there by the time Link arrives. Though they resided in Gerudo desert at some point, the Bulblins came into gerudo desert and probably started harassing them until they left, and the bulblins took their land.

Posted

Reading this post got me thinking about Ganondorf's parentage. We know that Twinrova was his surrogate mother, but we have no indication of who Ganondorf's father was. Who's to say Twinrova didn't kidnap/seduce some Hylian into "volunteering" his genes to father Ganondorf?

surrogate mother

Posted

Whoops... my research failed epically. Clearly surrogate mothers and biological mothers aren't the same thing... thanks for the clear-up!

Posted

surrogate mother

Posted

That sounds absolutely plausible. They can't have their king raised by a bad mother, though maybe she found a place in royalty after giving birth to him.

She may not have been a bad mother...I'd say most mothers would be better than Twinrova. :fear:

Who knows; she could have been sad that she had to give her child up. Depends on whether she had a Nabooro-like personality, or a worship-our-evil-king-take-over-Hyrule sort of personality.

Posted

my guess is the ww time line included gerudos being extinct and the tp timline included the gerudos leaving9possibly for termina)