Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your best subject in school?

37 posts in this topic

Posted

I seem to be doing awesomely well in science and religious studies.
I prefer English over them both though.

Posted

I learn English as a second language since I am from Norway, still, it is my best subject :joy: . I hate Norwegian classes, and we have the most booring teacher ever in it :fear: ... I have fallen asleep like 10 times!!! Zzz

Posted

social studies by far.

Math sucks.

Posted

I voted for LA because it's both my best and favorite subject. My favorite class used to be history, but 9th grade changed all that (I'm a freshman, so when the teacher got annoyed, he told the entire class to stop acting like FRESHMEN. WE ARE FRESHMEN, GENIUS!)

I have no idea what the grading system is at my high school, but I have a 97 average in English.

EDIT: Besides, ancient history is boring. I could care less about the Mesopotamians, Akkadians, Hettites, whatever. You know what I want to learn about? WWI, WWII, Vietnam.

Posted

QUOTE (Complex Kid @ Sep 27 2008, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My favorite class used to be history, but 9th grade changed all that (I'm a freshman, so when the teacher got annoyed, he told the entire class to stop acting like FRESHMEN. WE ARE FRESHMEN, GENIUS!)

Freshmen by stereotype tend to act obnoxious, "adult" and try hard to fit in with the upperclassmen. I think that's what he meant.

EDIT: Besides, ancient history is boring. I could care less about the Mesopotamians, Akkadians, Hettites, whatever. You know what I want to learn about? WWI, WWII, Vietnam.

I like learning about some ancient time periods. My favorites are ancient Egypt, the Fertile Crescent, dynastic China, feudal Japan, classical Rome and Greece, the Italian Renaissance, Spanish California, Pacific World War II, and Japan post-World War II. :3

Posted

QUOTE (SirJoshizzle @ Sep 27 2008, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Freshmen by stereotype tend to act obnoxious, "adult" and try hard to fit in with the upperclassmen. I think that's what he meant.

Probably, it just sounded really ridiculous. He should've said "start acting your age" or "be mature". Would've made more sense.

QUOTE (SirJoshizzle @ Sep 27 2008, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like learning about some ancient time periods. My favorites are ancient Egypt, the Fertile Crescent, dynastic China, feudal Japan, classical Rome and Greece, the Italian Renaissance, Spanish California, Pacific World War II, and Japan post-World War II. :3

One reason why I don't like 9th grade history so much is basically because I learned about Egypt, the Fertile Crescent, the Romans, the Greek, etc. in 6th grade. We even watched a video in class I remember from 6th grade!

But don't get me started on the written archery quiz I had to take in PE.

Posted

Wuh-oh.... I like 'em all.... :cry: (OMFG, I'M A NERD! *jumps out a window*)

Really, my grades are great in all of then except one, and that one is the subject I like. I don't get it

History: A+
Math: A-
Science: A+
Language Arts: F

I'm failing from lack of organization. YOU CALL THIS UN-ORGANIZED?! *shows a Link themed binder stuffed with papers* *looks at it* Umm.... 0 o

I'll go ahead and choose Science because.... I like it.....*can't think of other reasons*