Characters in brawl

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah I did.

Hurricane Spin was always on the ground, lasted for a few seconds, etc.

Spin attack is like, one spin, and half a second.

The only difference is that you don't move with TL's spin attack in Brawl; the move lasted much longer than a Spin Attack.

Hurricane spin would basically be Spin Attack in Brawl.

Sahaqiel

Posted

No, but in Brawl he can do little jumps, and he makes the "Waaa-aaaaaahhhh-aaaaaaaah!" sound

Posted

He doesn't jump during the Hurricane Spin in WW, or in Brawl.

Basically, they're the same attack without movement.

Sahaqiel

Posted

touche Well, he could....umm....call out, then Valoo comes, he climbs on, and he gets to own them all! I don't know....

Posted

Toon Link's Final Smash should be the Phantom Hourglass.

Posted

HEAR HEAR!

I hate it how every time in the Smash Bros. games the base it basically off the last era.

Posted

Professor Layton. I haven't yet thought up a moveset.

Posted

I was disappointed when I saw TL as a clone, even though he has considerable differences.

Especially his down air. It pisses me off since the only time it's useful is when it's INCREDIBLY RISKY TO USE IT.

Sahaqiel

i completely agree. although it is really fun to lure my friend off the stage knowing that he'll try and completely miss :)

Posted

Indiana Jones. Just thought of it. I dont know why.

How about Ichigo from Bleach?

Posted

... >_>

Smash Bros. is for original video game characters.

It annoys me a lot when people suggest anime characters.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Umm,

Bomerman

Name: Bomerman

games from: bomerman games

Moves: B is shooting bombs, b v is laying mines, b > is shield, b ^ is a move that charges up over time and he lays a bomb after he jumps and the longer you play without using this move the more bombs he lays (max: 5)

His final smash is a item in the game called "

diarrhea

bombs" which cause him to lay several bombs at once and

for his final smash he could lay bombs up to 6 times which you can charge up the number of bombs you lay but if you get hit then you lose that round of bombs for example: Bomberman get smash ball, he tries to charge up his number of bombs in which he lays, then someone hits him then he loses that round of bombs and is now on five.

Posted

Umm,

Bomerman

Name: Bomerman

games from: bomerman games

Moves: B is shooting bombs

Spot your mistake yet?

Posted (edited)

Umm, putting the name twice or putting bomb like three times, or that bombs are too powerful, that I spaced too much?

Edited by Frost Giant (see edit history)

Posted

... His name isn't "Bomerman" it's "Bomberman".

Also, many people have considered him (Minus the completely "... What." suggestion for a final smash), but he's nowhere near as popular as the other characters. For instance, Sonic was just popular enough to get into the game, and Snake got in because of ties between creators.

I totally want an Animal Crossing dude in there. >_>

I mean, Brawl's got AC stages, items, music... But no rep.

Gosh.

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

my top picks are Krystal equipped with her staff, Megaman, and either Ephraim from FE8 or Hector from FE7

I chose Krystal because she would bring a new fighting style to the game, she would be another girl to add to the small list of other female fighters, and she would be the first Starfox rep that wouldn't be somewhat "clonish"

as for Megaman... i don't think i need to explain this one :)

Ephraim, like Krystal, would bring a different fighting style to ssb and he would be the first FE rep without a sword to join the roster. and to avoid possible clones, i would only want either Krystal or Ephraim. although Krystal, being much more well known, has a much higher chance of being added than Ephraim.

I just want Hector in smash cuz he was my favorite character in FE7. so thats just kind of a personal choice. BUT!! no one in ssb weilds an ax and he would be another good power character to add to the list

OH YA! holy crap i can't believe i forgot this one. Isaac from Golden Sun. He would be awesome! magic attacks and a sword wielder?? heck ya!

Edited by haviklink (see edit history)