I'm 16 in 35 minutes.

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Good job on surviving. Now note how similar you feel now to how you felt yesterday. You are of the same noticable height, weight, body content, and mental capabilities. This day has changed nothing. You aren't Sahaqiel 2.0. And as you read this, a homeless person has died of hunger. Now go out and do something for society. >:(

AND MAY THOR'S HAMMER BE ALWAYS AT YOUR BACK, YAAAAAAAARGH.

actually, it'll be his 17th year, he just had his 16th, hence why he's 16.

Think about it...

Gosh, Gingerlink. Stop being so awesome. D= Gosh.

Posted

For some reason, I felt taller in the morning. I also thought of the similarity, because I never really believe I have changed. Because, you know, most of the time birthday celebrations are celebrating the fact that you didn't get hit by a bus and die in a splattered heap on the ground, not how different you are.

But yeah, I know, Gannz.

Just, YOU KNOW,

THOUGHT MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE WOULD APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT I DIDN'T GET HIT BY A BUS AND DIE IN A SPLATTERED HEAP ON THE GROUND.

YEAH, YOU KNOW.

THE WORKS.

Sahaqiel

Posted

For some reason, I felt taller in the morning. I also thought of the similarity, because I never really believe I have changed. Because, you know, most of the time birthday celebrations are celebrating the fact that you didn't get hit by a bus and die in a splattered heap on the ground, not how different you are.

But yeah, I know, Gannz.

Just, YOU KNOW,

THOUGHT MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE WOULD APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT I DIDN'T GET HIT BY A BUS AND DIE IN A SPLATTERED HEAP ON THE GROUND.

YEAH, YOU KNOW.

THE WORKS.

Sahaqiel

I do. :P

Posted

I do. :P

Much appreciated. =;)

Sahaqiel

Posted

Happy Birthday. *gives cake*

Must.. resist... the uuurrggggggee.

THE CA- Nooooo..