Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Heroes season three.

16 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been off of school today. And I was very bored, so I watched the second episode and a bit of the third episode. Then my computer crashed... Dammit. But, what I've seen of it so far it both, well, confusing and brilliant! The second episode will be on TV in Britain tomorrow. I've ruined it, but I'm still going to watch it.

What do you think of it so far? You might want to put some thing in spoilers, but not for me. I'm not bothered about it. Tell all!

Posted (edited)

It's awesome! I just finished watching the 4th episode the other day (recorded.)

EPIC. 8D And the future if screwed, once again.

I laughed so hard when Peter went 4 years into the future and found Sylar as a father and makin' waffles. XD

Sylar: Oh, if I knew you were coming, I would've made extra. *cheek slap* XD

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted

Does Angela Petrelli have the power of persuasion or something?

Posted (edited)

Does Angela Petrelli have the power of persuasion or something?

No she is a Precog.

Did anyone catch the subtle Dragonball Z refrences in this series. Future Hiro's appearence including sword (Trunks). And in season 3 premier Future Ando uses his abilities byy pushing his hands back, building up energy, then thrusting them forward releasing it (Goku's Kameha Meha).

Edited by Savanti Romero (see edit history)

Posted

No she is a Precog.

Did anyone catch the subtle Dragonball Z refrences in this series. Future Hiro's appearence including sword (Trunks). And in season 3 premier Future Ando uses his abilities byy pushing his hands back, building up energy, then thrusting them forward releasing it (Goku's Kameha Meha).

I never really noticed...

Oh well. What's a precog?

And what's the stuff Mohinder was peeling off his back? Yuck.

Posted

Effects of the injection he got wrong.

Lol I call Future Mohinder, "Darth Vader." XD He seriously reminded me of him lol.

Yeah! I had a feeling they were DBZ related when I noticed them. ^^

Posted

Lol I call Future Mohinder, "Darth Vader." XD He seriously reminded me of him lol.

Which episode do you see that then?

Posted

Which episode do you see that then?

Episode 4. I edited my previous post because I made a mistake. ^^;

Posted

I just watched the second episode on TV. Brilliant!

Posted

A Precog is someone who has the power of Precognition (seeing the future) like Issac and the African guy who paints. Angela's abilities manifest differently.

Posted

A Precog is someone who has the power of Precognition (seeing the future) like Issac and the African guy who paints. Angela's abilities manifest differently.

Yeah, she sees the future in her dreams. I've got episode four loading up in a different tab.

Actually, I think it's finished loading. I'll be back in 42 or so minutes.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, she sees the future in her dreams. I've got episode four loading up in a different tab.

Actually, I think it's finished loading. I'll be back in 42 or so minutes.

Alrighty then. Once you finish watching it, let me know what you think of Darth Mohinder. XD

Posted

I finished ages ago. Poor Gabriel. Pretty cool what happened to Peter though. And Mohinder. He's just Spiderman gone wrong.

Posted (edited)

Sorry for double posting.

How was episode 5? I'm loading it in another tab as I write this. What did you think of it? I wont be looking back here until I've watched it, so I'll be able to make good posts then.

funny-pictures-brb-cat.jpg

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Last episode was good. But ugh, I'm not getting used to Peter having 'the hunger.'

Also, the man who Mrs. Petrelli saw in her vision of the future was interesting. I think the symbol on his ring was Linderman's symbol (though I'm not sure, it was a really quick shot, might've been the 'Godsend' symbol for all I know lol) and my theory is that its the father (presumed dead? Maybe. But Mrs. Petrelli has had so many secrets in this season, I wouldn't be surprised if it were.)