Was it a Stalfos?

41 posts in this topic

Posted

But, in your mind you were thinking, "OMG THIS IZ SO TWUE." Then, when he asked you why you believe everything on the Internet you were like, "puppy, IT MIGHT BE WRONG? : ("

Posted

Okay, this is getting kind of :offtopic:

Majora's Mask is an evil spirit. Evil spirits are neither male nor female, because they do not reproduce, they either always exist until they are destroyed or are created.

Posted

Aethix, you've basically just made a fan fiction right now. None of that was confirmed in a Zelda game.

Anyways, made a new Majora's gender theory thread.

Also, jesus, the hero's shade looks nothing like Link.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I wonder what happened with the Hero Shade's missing eye.

Posted

shot with an arrow, gouged out before he died( because thats what im presuming happened he died) stabbed with a pencil there are endless possibilitys

Posted

shot with an arrow, gouged out before he died( because thats what im presuming happened he died) stabbed with a pencil there are endless possibilitys

"I'm going to make this pencil disappear..." XD

Posted

lol thats a funny way to interpret it... "later, link went up to the hero's shade and pulled out a pencil out of his eye socket" lol

Posted

"I'm going to make this pencil disappear..." XD

That right there had to be my favorite part of the movie. My jaw dropped in one of those "OMG" moments.

Posted

"and now house the spirit of the true hero"

I don't think there can be multiple things referred to as the, right? Another reason I believe Link's spirit is constant, save for the splitting of the timeline. The spirit can exist on either side of the timeline, but two may never exist on the same plane.

Also, there have been Hylian heroes that are not Link. Such as the hatless hero of MC in the intro.

Not only that, but the several Gray Blade brothers knew moves that "only Link" is supposedly supposed to know.

I mean, I know how to "Spin Attack" with my replica Master Sword. Doesn't necessarily make me Link.

Sahaqiel

Sorry for missing this post.

The Minish Cap was the hero before Link, and that is why other people would know his moves, because they first taught them. I see your point with this, but I highly doubt that Miyamoto was talking about the Grays or the MC hero. Link is the main character. It is doubtful that Miyamoto was refering to another. Regardless, he was speaking of a past Link, and if you are older than 12 and are thinking logically, then you will come to this same conclusion (unless you're overly proud and stubborn like so many on the site---not remarking on you Saha).

Posted

Hey Quazy.

Minish Cap can not possibly be before OoT.

TMC doesn't have a place before OoT. The retrospective is not a good theory. http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/zelda-...dition-1-a.html

Scroll down.

In case the link doesn't work AGAIN, then I'll explain.

The main one is that when you're in the city in the sky or whatever it's called in TMC, Hyrule is a speck in a gigantic ocean. This is a clear pointer at post flood placement. Further, lack of knowledge of the Triforce didn't happen until after Wind Waker, where they're referred to as "The Golden Triumph Forks". There's a book on the "Golden Triumph Forks" in Hyrule's library during TMC. This is a Wind Waker reference, when the fishmen told you of rumors of the "Forks", referring to the Triforce. Another thing is that the races of Hyrule come into play, like Gorons. In OoT, they were prosperous. They even had cities. But in TMC, there were about ten, which implies their race is recovering. In the events of Wind Waker, there were only three Gorons in the Great Sea, and in Phantom Hourglass, they had an isolated island.

The Great Deku Tree says that he's served the land for ages, and if so, where the frick is he in TMC?

The most wooded area in TMC is the Minish Woods, but there's no Deku Tree.

In Ocarina of Time, there were barely any trees past the Kokiri Forest. So why, if TMC is before OoT, would everything be wooded? Did all of Hyrule burn down twice or something? Also, there is massive evidence of Octoroks originally being primarily water based creatures, but slowly evolving to their land forms. In TMC, they were obviously late in land development. Why would they go from land dwelling creatures in TMC, then evolve into water based in OoT, only to go back to land-based in later games, like the Oracles? The characters' evolution also places a role here. Most people in TMC are dominantly human, as in, they only have rounded ears. Hylians were originally dominant during the events of OoT, and gradually went to human like in WW, where there is a massive lack of Hylians.

Also, the stained glass window depicted WW form Moblins.

Also, Ganondorf wasn't executed "before he became a monster"... Before he became a monster, what?? Ganondorf only turns into pig Ganon when power goes to his head a bit too much and he gets wrathful.

Those are just some of the points.

Sahaqiel

Before you object, consider that MC never referred to the hero as "Gustav", and that the retrospective was almost completely unfounded.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Right, sorry. I haven't really played that one, so I can be misled.