Was it a Stalfos?

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, but Link didn't exist in Hyrule B, therefore he wasn't there to save it.

But, in fact, Termina would have been crushed while Link traveled to the future to stop Ganondorf.

That's just a plot hole.

I'm just not sure how that works.

I guess the world of Termina is destroyed in Hyrule B.

Posted

Does anyone know where the "Majora is a girl" topic is. I couldn't find it anwhere. :cry:

Posted

I believe it was one of those threads deleted by Ultimate Zelda Fan, because I searched Majora and got nothing about the female thread. You can probably ask Dustin to get it back, though.

Posted

I believe it was one of those threads deleted by Ultimate Zelda Fan, because I searched Majora and got nothing about the female thread. You can probably ask Dustin to get it back, though.

Thank God. It's a freaking mask, and it doesn't matter. Now as for the Hero's Shade, I JUST posted with him actually saying he was the hero. Does no one ever read my posts (which a lot of times happen to be the only sensible ones)?

Posted

Thank God. It's a freaking mask, and it doesn't matter. Now as for the Hero's Shade, I JUST posted with him actually saying he was the hero. Does no one ever read my posts (which a lot of times happen to be the only sensible ones)?

You contradict yourself. >_>

Majora's Mask could have a gender owing to the fact that it's not really a mask. Also, this place is for Zelda discussion, not oh-my-God-try-to-apply-real-world-aspects-to-a-fantasy-world-because-I-don't-feel-like-stating-valid-points discussion.

Also, I did read your post, and I posted a counterpost, which you seem to be ignoring.

Sahaqiel

Posted

. . . that was a fun topic. :cry:

And sure, sure, Quazy. I read it. Makes sense.

Posted

It's an inanimate object. Sure it is evil, but I don't think it would have a soul.

Anyway... I did watch that video. It never showed me anything I didn't already read before, the same goes for your post, but it still made sense.

Posted

What!? Of course Majora's Mask has a soul. It flies and jumps and talks and controls people n' stuff!

Posted

Man I leave for one night, and now 2 pages.

Anyway, so this is what I got, it's a past Link, but not sure which one. It could be OoT Link because he didn't know... Well, neither did some other Links, or it could be MM Link. That's like all I understand so far.

Now for Majora, I read somewhere that Majora belongs to the happy mask salesman as a kid, but none of his friends wanted to play with him. So how could Majora be a chick made by a dude unless the happy mask sales man wanted to be a girl, but I dout that.

Posted

There's no way that this isn't a girl:

Posted (edited)

Majoras mask is a hemephrodite.

Obviously.

Edit: Why doesn't someone just remake the topic?

I wont, because it's not that interesting to me.

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

Was the thing that taught link the secret abilities in TP a stalfos or what? Im aggrivated bc you know he is a soldier who is more than likely dead and has been dead for a long time...so what is he?

the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-20061103051519836.jpg

Who is this; I am an ignorant fool ^^^

I think it's link from oot

Posted

Man I leave for one night, and now 2 pages.

Anyway, so this is what I got, it's a past Link, but not sure which one. It could be OoT Link because he didn't know... Well, neither did some other Links, or it could be MM Link. That's like all I understand so far.

Now for Majora, I read somewhere that Majora belongs to the happy mask salesman as a kid, but none of his friends wanted to play with him. So how could Majora be a chick made by a dude unless the happy mask sales man wanted to be a girl, but I dout that.

Why do you believe everything you see on the internet?

Sahaqiel

Posted

The mask of Majora was found by the Happy Mask Salesman after he went looking for it.

The Skull Kid's friends never played with him.

Males can create female things. Be it babies, robots, even masks.

Posted

Why do you believe everything you see on the internet?

Sahaqiel

I never said I believed it was true. I just stated what I found on the internet. I never in that sentence said that I believe it was true.