"Famous" Friends

30 posts in this topic

Posted

I was watching the news tonight and saw a report about a girl I went to Elementary School with Lynn Quigley. After her boyfriend dumped her she started stalking him, after the restraining order was filed she set his house on fire! She's under arrest for arson, the DA could attach Attempted Murder to that. Anybody else out there have any "Famous" Friends.

Another guy I knew in school named Sean Pham was on MTV's stress inducing gameshow "Boiling Points" he failed.

Posted

I was reading the local paper and saw an arrest warrant out for this guy I went to school with. He was a complete drop-kick so I know he deserves it. Apparently it was for malicious damage or something like that.

Other than that Ive been on tv a couple of times for random things..

and a few more friends have been in the local papers and that.

I'm sure there's more.. I just cant think at the moment :P

Posted

This girl in my journalism class apparently meets teen idols randomly. She met the Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, and the cast of High School Musical. She was also in one of those teen magazines (Tiger Beat, I think).

My stats teacher was also in an episode of NUMB3RS (we got to see the episode she was in in class), and she's on good terms with the guy who plays Charlie.

Posted

Very good terms, eh?

Posted

I saw my friend on the news once. Only because there was a stomach bug that was going around that managed to make half the school sick. We got to have a couple days off of school because so many people were ill.

Posted

I saw a club owner in the newspaper since a dudes parents knew these dodgy people and they trashed the club up looking for the nice TV cause he told em, that's what everyone still thinks anyway

Posted

Oh, and I once met the guy who made GTA. He's a creep. He though up a Golf game where you could take a shot, run up to the ball, or just kill people and chip the balls into their mouths.

What a weirdo though.

Posted

No he's not weird, he's awesome

Posted

This is not a "good" famous thing mind you ;)

I knew this guy since Elementary School. I never expected that he would do something like this. But, he did *sighs* Stupid guy. And I had to go into lockdown because of my "friend" :/ He had brought a GUN to school! How stupid is that, huh? Well, it was a kind of a big deal so it got into the local newspaper.

Police Put 3 Schools, College On Lockdown

And there is some stuff you need to know. 1) The "Ventura County Star" is the newspaper that is in the town I live in 2) I go to Foothill Technology High School

Well. Enjoy the stupidity of one of my friends!~

Posted

This is not a "good" famous thing mind you ;)

I knew this guy since Elementary School. I never expected that he would do something like this. But, he did *sighs* Stupid guy. And I had to go into lockdown because of my "friend" :/ He had brought a GUN to school! How stupid is that, huh? Well, it was a kind of a big deal so it got into the local newspaper.

And there is some stuff you need to know. 1) The "Ventura County Star" is the newspaper that is in the town I live in 2) I go to Foothill Technology High School

Well. Enjoy the stupidity of one of my friends!~

That's awesome man, what was it? The glock, a cop killer or an AK47, the best mother frickin' gun in the goddamn world

Posted

That's awesome man, what was it? The glock, a cop killer or an AK47, the best mother frickin' gun in the goddamn world

Read the article above. I am not good with gun classification :/

Posted

Jennifer Zapien?

Was that who you were in that article?

Cool.

Posted

Doesn't say

Posted

Jennifer Zapien?

Was that who you were in that article?

Cool.

Oh, not it's not :embarrassed:

I am 16, Jennifer is 18. And plus, I am Cindy. The person I was pointing out was Andrew Lawrence.

Posted

Right. O.k. I just wasn't sure if you were using your actual name or not.