Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stairway to Heaven backwards

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok so I heard this rumor about a song I like by the band Led Zeppelin, and it has a message when played backwards about satan, and 666, and stuff like here.

Check it out.

First listen to it forwards, then backwards because it's only one verse of it.

Posted

I reckon it's coincidence. Well, I want to think that, but it's still unsettling.

Posted

I reckon it's coincidence. Well, I want to think that, but it's still unsettling.

It most likely is :embarrassed:

Posted

Yeah, but now I can't listen to this song in the dark because it scares me, and I'm aiethiest. :fear: Expeally the part of, "There was a little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad satan. :fear:

Posted (edited)

Why would you be scared if you were an atheist? You shouldn't believe in Satan.

And why would you be scared now? Is it more likely that you will be taken to a tool shed by Satan, now that you've heard the song?

Also, YLA, I leveled up your card. I'm pretty sure it was only once. So someone else must have done it at the same time.

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

rofl. i get jibberish. i hear satan, and that's it. it's just coincidence, because i don't think anyone would go to the trouble of writing a song and then having it backwards and have the opposite meaning.

Posted

Why would you be scared if you were an atheist? You shouldn't believe in Satan.

And why would you be scared now? Is it more likely that you will be taken to a tool shed by Satan, now that you've heard the song?

Also, YLA, I leveled up your card. I'm pretty sure it was only once. So someone else must have done it at the same time.

I don't know. It's just so creepy, and I scare easily.

I don't know. I listened to it in the dark with aboslutiy no light, but the computer, and I have to go to bed in 5 mineuts.

Thanks. I think it takes more than one click, but i'm not sure.

@Pokefan: That's true. I feel kinda better now. :) So I guess i'll be back sometimes tomarrow.

BTW: There is this other rumor from a Beetles song that Paul Mcartney's dead. I'm not looking that up at all.

Posted

It's like the episode of the Simpsons when Bart joins a boy band.

The song with the chorus Yvan Eht Nioj - Join the Navy.

Subliminal messaging. Classic.

Here's a subliminal message in Queen's 'another one bites the dust'

Skip to about 1:07. You can hear him say, 'it's fun to smoke marijuana'

Posted

I'll never think of satans the same way again

Posted

Whoa, pretty crazy. Lol.

Posted

:fear: I've had a really weird day. So last night I went to bed, and turned off my phone. 5 minuets later my phone said "Verison wireless," and checked my phone, and it was off. Then at 5:30 my ipod went off playing Stairway To Heaven in the exact same spot where you play it backwards it said this, and the song I was listening to before was Crazy Little Thing called love by Queen. I am not kidding either these are all just coencidences, or it's a joke, but I know somethings wrong because at lunch my pie disapeared without a trace.

This is not a joke either. This all really happened.

Posted (edited)

nah, jimmy page was into the uccult. This, according to my sources, wasn't the only backwards satanic song the zep has come out with.

Fun Fact! "Another one bites the dust" backwards sounds slightly like, "It's fun to smoke marijuana" (nevermind... teto already posted it) damn you teto.

And Yla, my respect for you has gone up ten notches just because you were listening to crazy little thing called love.

Edited by Rumo of Zamonia (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Y Link. Addict, your siblings (if you have any) or someone you live with are were probably playing a trick on you. About the pie someone on the table you were on or someone in the room took it.

Edited by Frost Giant (see edit history)

Posted

Y Link. Addict, your siblings (if you have any) or someone you live with are were probably playing a trick on you. About the pie someone on the table you were on or someone in the room took it.

Yeah, but I don't have any siblings, and my room was locked. Ok that might be true. At least I still got a pie.

You know what I'm looking up that Paul Mcartney song, and I'll be back soon.

Posted

if you want something reeaally scary, try this