How fast can you go?

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, I did a test and found that while sprinting, I can hit 22.6 m/ph max. This was during science class we did a running test. How fast can you go?

Posted

As fast as a tortoise.

Posted

I am actually a fairly good runner. I have gotten to the point where, when my knee isn't acting up, I finish my tennis conditioning first.

In other words, my running ability has greatly improved in the last year.

Posted

I can outrun most dogs... Including the wolf-dog we own. She's barely legal due to her Wolf side. She's hecka fast, but I can always stay just ahead.

I have to take her for runs, and she thinks it's a race. I always lose, but I stay ahead most of the time. I tire faster than her.

Im the best runer that i know, besides my aunt.

Firpin soccer player >:(

So I guess Im pretty fast.

Posted

I would say I'm average at best, but when I sprint, I can go a fair speed. For about 3 seconds.

Bad stamina. :embarrassed:

Posted

I would say I'm average at best, but when I sprint, I can go a fair speed. For about 3 seconds.

Bad stamina. :embarrassed:

Lol

Im pretty even with Stamina and Speed, a balanced runner I guess. Firpin dogs >:|

Yeah...

Posted

no idea. i run faster without shoes i know. lol

Posted

I can run a football field 4 times with a only a 10 second break in between each. after that,I suck

Posted

I can go this fast! Vrooooom!

Posted

I think I can do a 5K in a half hour.

I used to be on the school's cross country team, and I was the slowest one in the county. The other girls on my team would come back and run with me to the finish line after they were done! XD

Posted

no idea. i run faster without shoes i know. lol

Im pretty sure it's the same with everybody. Not so much wind resistance ad weight. Im like... twice as fast without shoes.

I think I can do a 5K in a half hour.

I used to be on the school's cross country team, and I was the slowest one in the county. The other girls on my team would come back and run with me to the finish line after they were done! XD

Doooode XD That's messed up. I'd be so angry if somebody did that to me. They'd get tackled.