Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

L is real 2401?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

This might be in the wrong place so my bad if it is.

Ok so there's this statue in Super Mario 64 that has a big star on it. On it, it says something like "L is real 2401," and in OoT in Dodongo's cavern it say's "L is real 2401." Some people claim that in SM64 it means that Luigi's in the game, though, as a fact, he is not. Now you could think in OoT it means that Luigi's in the game. WTF how? Other's believe that it means that Luigi is in another game such as Paper Mario because it's was relesed on Febuary fourth 2001, or 2/4/01, or 2401. :unsure: So here are some video's of it so you can decide for your selfs. I thought I figured it out, but... I didn't so you guys can now try.

Mario one, and OoT.

This is sooooooo stupid, and a lie. The awnser is not a man singing, but it is a good song.

The first two vids are real.

Good luck.

Posted

This might be in the wrong place so my bad if it is.

Ok so there's this statue in Super Mario 64 that has a big star on it. On it, it says something like "L is real 2401," and in OoT in Dodongo's cavern it say's "L is real 2401." Some people claim that in SM64 it means that Luigi's in the game, though, as a fact, he is not. Now you could think in OoT it means that Luigi's in the game. WTF how? Other's believe that it means that Luigi is in another game such as Paper Mario because it's was relesed on Febuary fourth 2001, or 2/4/01, or 2401. :unsure: So here are some video's of it so you can decide for your selfs. I thought I figured it out, but... I didn't so you guys can now try.

Mario one, and OoT.

This is sooooooo stupid, and a lie. The awnser is not a man singing, but it is a good song.

The first two vids are real.

Good luck.

OMG NINTENDO WORKING ON DEATH NOTE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL L EXISTS DEATH NOTE EXISTS NINTENDO WRITING STORY ABOUT IT LOLOLOLOLOL

......jk.

Don't know what it means...

Posted

Luigi is actually in OoT.

If you look through the window of Hyrule Courtyard where Zelda waits for you, you'll see a portraits of several Mario characters.

By the way, that looks nothing like "L is real 2401".

Sahaqiel

Posted

Here's a rubbish little video I found.

Posted

Wow, it's the exact same image. That is strange.

Posted

Maybe Nintendo just had a few images to select for plaques and they just happened to be the same image...