Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New Half-Blood Prince trailer

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Discuss.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Posted

W00T NEW POTTER FILM!

BUT JULY 09 WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted

The book was the worst one though. Not much happened until the end. But the movie makes it look pretty good. I'm looking forward to it.

Posted

ZOMG YES! :] I can't wait! I've always been a HP fan. It makes me want to read the books.

"Fight back, you coward!" Yus. I can't wait.

"Oh... Can you introduce me!?" Yus. I can't wait.

"Oh... Umm.... Kidding." Yus. I can't wait.

Posted

I'm looking forward to it though. It's got the best ending of all the books and it just makes up for the crap in the book.

I can't wait for the Deathly Hallows though. Apparently they're making it into two seperate movies. Hopefully it wont take as long as ths one has.

Posted

Half Blood Prince was actually supposed to come out at around Twilight's air date, but it got bumped back because of Twilight (which I heard wasn't very good anyways.)

This movie looks awesome, as every Harry Potter film does! ^_^ It'll definately have my favorite HP movie ending though, because I'll finally get to see Michael Gambon die as Dumbledore! >:D (I miss Richard Harris as Dumbledore! He couldn't be replaced!!! :cry: )

Yeah, Deathly Hallows will be in two parts. I plan on rereading Deathly Hallows before I see the movie trailer. :D

Posted

You really should have put that bit in spoilers :embarrassed:

Oh well, most people here should have read the books by now...

Posted

Half Blood Prince was actually supposed to come out at around Twilight's air date, but it got bumped back because of Twilight (which I heard wasn't very good anyways.)

This movie looks awesome, as every Harry Potter film does! ^_^ It'll definately have my favorite HP movie ending though, because I'll finally get to see Michael Gambon die as Dumbledore! >:D (I miss Richard Harris as Dumbledore! He couldn't be replaced!!! :cry: )

Yeah, Deathly Hallows will be in two parts. I plan on rereading Deathly Hallows before I see the movie trailer. :D

YES! >:D

Death to Michael Gambon! >

:D

My aunt told me the ending of every single book before they even made the movies >>

Well, as they came out anyways. As soon as we saw the first trailer.

"Ope, this and, this and this, and that and that, blah blah." She toldm e the ending of the last three after she read Deathly Hallows. I was angry when I found the ending to Order of The Pheonix wasn't a joke T_T I hated that ending. But the battle was bombsky >:D

"I killed, Sirius Black! Hahahah! AHHHH!!!" That pat made me lol in theaters. Harry's pretty intimidating when his only family member left just DIED. Yus. I would be too.

Posted

Seems pretty awesome! I like this book, acutely.

I CRIED when Dumbledore died, and got freaked out by the Inferi at the cave part.

:embarrassed:

And lol'd when Ron fell in love with Lavender.

And I am glad. I heard rumor that they were going to combine the last books together. But, it's only Deathly Hallows getting split. Oh!

I hope they add the part at the end of Hallows when it talks about everyone's future and children.

....I can't wait to see it ;)

Posted

Oh wow. Half-blood prince. I can't wait.

Posted

Harry and Ginny better have a damn good kiss. I am nothing if not a romantic.

By the way, this book is totally the best of them.

And Michael Gambon rocks. Richard Harris was great for the first two, but the movies didn't shine until Gambon came around. He is, all things considered, far better for the role.

Posted

when the deathly hallows comes to theaters i will probably be crying while watching it. and if you read the book you will know why.

grumble grumble when Half-blood Prince came out, this idiot kid in my school ruined the ending for me and i nearly snapped his neck grumble grumble

Posted

I hope they add the part at the end of Hallows when it talks about everyone's future and children.

I liked that bit too. I'm certain they'll add that in. It's an important part of the book. And if they didn't put it in, people would be expecting another movie probably.

Posted

Emily Watts, still as sexy as ever.

Posted

Epic trailer. Can't wait for it.

Damn you Twilight, you god damn film for pushing back Harry Potter.