Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PETA - Cooking Mama: Kills Animals Game

21 posts in this topic

Posted

lol, PETA is spewing crap from their hands again, aye?

Posted

Shouldn't they be promoting a game where you pretend to cook animals? The way they look at things it should be better than actually cooking them, no?

Quit it with the irrelevant titles.

Posted

You gotta be kidding me!!! PETA are the biggest bunch of Frucking hypocrites out there. Did you know that they don't think people should keep animals as pets...PETS! I love my animals. My mom (Butterscotch), my sister (Casey) and I (Louie) all have a Cat. In addition we have fish (Starbuck and Robinson Crusoe), a Rat (Hamato Yoshi), and a Red Eared Turtle (Donatello). They don't even believe in zoo's, most animals would disappear without captivity. And did you know what the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals does to these animals they rescue them, which is humanitarian for Kill. You know how when a stalker says "If I can't have you no one can" it's kinda like that.

I'll be thinking of PETA when I'm eating my delicious thanksgiving turkey dinner. Hell just to piss them off maybe i'll even have a Turducken. (You stuff a chicken inside a duck them stuff that into a turkey).

Posted

I bet I beat your score. I'm meaner than Mama. That turkey sucked at staying alive. Wuss.

I'm a horrible, horrible human being. :D Thank you PETA, you sure taught me a lesson. 'I'll never eat meat again'. :unsure:

Posted

you know, their whole attempt at argument in this game is cancelled out if you just buy free range turkey...

and actually have any idea how to cook one.

Posted

I tried not plucking it or removing it's organs. It told me not to be a saint.

So it's good to be bad? PETA says so.

See ya, I'm off to set a barn on fire.

Posted

I tried not plucking it or removing it's organs. It told me not to be a saint.

So it's good to be bad? PETA says so.

See ya, I'm off to set a barn on fire.

lol wow that's amazing!

Posted

The irony here is that now I'm interested in buying the new Cooking Mama game. I had fun eviscerating that turkey. :evil:

Posted

this game taught me a valuable lesson PETA. i learned my lesson about eating meat. from this day forth, i will eat MORE meat than usual. then i will spend some quality time with my two beloved, healthy basset hounds. then i will give some turkey to them because i LOVE them and because it is against nature to NOT EAT MEAT if you are an OMNIVORE. if you were a group of bloody TRICERATOPS i might understand, but you are NOT. you are HUMANS who NO ONE LIKES. now go drink your freakin WHEATGRASS SMOOTHIES you super hippies and GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!

bloody twits :unsure:

Posted

The game made me lol so much, it just proves the only userbase of PETA are moronic hippies and dumbass vegan emo chicks, now while i can understand adhering to veganism if you want to get laid but ACTUALLY believing that you're hurting the meat companies is just so stupid. Even if you did get the whole of western civilisation you still wouldn't harm them because there's 2 billion sane, rational, logical people in Asia who would eat meat. Also, they only show one side of the story. That's ONE factory and not the representive of all factories. I'm going to continue eating meat like i do, eating meat just to 'screw' PETA is also dumb.

Posted

Also turns out that PETA were having a go at cooking Mama as well with this game (the devlopers of cooking mama weren't related to this at all)

Food lover and culinary cutie Cooking Mama is a virtual chef who believes that good home cooked food, properly prepared from the best ingredients, can bring people together around the table and make the world a happier place. That's why Mama is taking a stand with oven mitts raised high against the latest PETA objection targeting her freshly released videogame, Cooking Mama World Kitchen, that shipped this week for Wii from Majesco Entertainment Company (Nasdaq: COOL). Mama wants people to know that World Kitchen includes 51 recipes from around the world, ranging from vegetarian fare like miso soup and rice cakes to international delicacies like ginger pork and octopus dumplings.

"I would never put rat in my Ratatouille," said a feisty Mama while beating some eggs. "Like any accomplished cook, I create my recipes to appeal to a broad range of tastes and preferences. My only goal is to ensure you leave the table well fed."

Cooking Mama World Kitchen includes more than 25 vegetarian-friendly recipes including delicious breakfast, dinner, dessert and snack options. And, while Mama is not a vegetarian, she fully supports the humane treatment of animals, particularly for her canine protege Max who makes his doggie debut in World Kitchen.

Posted

yea i can understand if someone is just plain old vegetarian, like going to a nice fourth of july BBQ and not eating a burger because they are vegetarian. thats just fine and dandy. but if you try to convert people to vegan like PETA, then you are messed up

Posted

This game isn't promoting the killing of animals. It's a game that makes you think negatively of what people do to animals. That's why it gives you random facts about the actual processes. Like how it says turkeys have their throats slit while still conscious, or how they're scalded to death in tanks of hot water.

That's why there's blood everywhere, and that the cook looks so deranged. They're saying people who cook animals are deranged, basically.

It looked really overexaggerated at the end where the rainbow comes up. I mean, I don't exactly like the way that meat processing goes, and I love animals, and I still eat meat, but that doesn't mean I'm a deranged murderer and that vegetarians are people who cause rainbows to appear randomly in large bright green fields.

I mean, I wish I were a vegetarian, but I can't exactly pry myself from proteins, yeah?

Also, I don't really think of my cat as a pet. More like a roommate I have to feed since it doesn't get out much.

Sahaqiel

Posted

That was better than the original Cooking Mama games. It was kinda fun. Now I want to eat some turkey. Yum.