Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Minish Cap Saga

5 posts in this topic

Posted

The Minish Cap Saga episode 1: The heroes arrive.

It was a very nice day outside, not too hot or too cold, just the right temperature. There were wooden swords clashing from the distances. It was a training center with a bunch of kids practicing to swordfight so that they may enter the grand swordfighting tournament tomorrow.

Sensei: Alright, we will begin the next round! Charlie (Not Assassin) and Ishida! Begin!

Charlie: This

Posted

Pretty good, just this time do us a favor and post new chapters in the same thread, okay?

Posted (edited)

The Minish Cap Saga episode 2: Mysterious Swordsman Vaati! Let the tournament begin!

Link was running as fast as he could with the sheathed sword in his hand. He jumped over a puddle and continued running across the forest. He saw the castle in sight and smiled as he knew he was almost there. Just as he was about to leave the forest he heard a tree fall down. He stopped and looked around to see what had happened. He looked up and saw a falling tree coming down at Link.

Link: Oh no!

Suddenly someone appeared from the shadows and struck the tree, slicing it in half and saving Link. Link opened his eyes and saw that Ishida had saved him from his death.

Ishi: Link your not even in the tournament and I still have to save you?

Link: Thank you Ishi.

Link noticed that Ishi was carring a real Steal Longsword.

Link: Nice sword, did you just get it?

Ishi: Yeah I got it yesterday when you walked out. By the way I heard what Zeldy said J.

Link: I swear Ishi if you tell anyone about that I will seriously kill you.

Ishi: Dude the whole town knows it infact they

Edited by odd (see edit history)

Posted

I merged the two threads; instead of posting a new topic for a different chapter, just post them in here.

Posted

Very Good I read the whole thing.