Gender and dexterity

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, you crazy kids. I'm doing a project for my statistics class asking the correlation (or lack thereof) between gender and handedness. Specifically, my question is, "Are there more left handed males or females?" All you have to do is pick the poll choice that suits you. By handedness, I mean which hand do you use to write (most of the time, if you're ambidextrous). By gender, I mean is there a hole in your crotch or something dangling from it. It's pretty easy. Much obliged from the most WONDERFUL person in Hyrule.

Posted

HEY, LOOKS LIKE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT OF PEOPLE ARE RIGHT-HANDED MALES. I THINK YOU'VE GOT SOMETHING THERE.

Posted

I thought a hypothesis was a statement of what you think, not a question...

Posted

Male&left-handed

Posted

I'm only ambidextrous when it comes to Snooker. I'm more comfortable with my left hand, but I can still play as well with my right hand. I still suck at snooker though. I'm right handed. ^-^

Posted (edited)

What if you're an ambidextrous transexual? Null.

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

Im right-handed for sure. My name looks like a mess of hair in cursive with my left hand. A work of art with my right... Lol.

Im currently training my left-hand though. Swordfighting, writing(Still need lots of practice),Tennis, etc.

My Friend Ryan is left-handed, but he uses his right hand A LOT. He's... sorta ambidextrous. My cousin William is ambedextrous. My cousin Caden is ambedextrous.

They're both male.

My family argues with me for hours when I say they're mabidextrous.

"They're ambidextrous."

"THEY'RE RIGHT HANDED."

Like it's against the law to be left-handed and right-handed.

It should be multiple choice, so you can choose you gender, and if you're ambidextrous, both hand options for that gender. Or at least an 'Other' for ambidextrous.

Posted (edited)

Well, I voted, althought this will all be skewed, you need a random sample of an equal number of males and females for this to be even remotely accurate, i would say at least fifty of ach, if you could swing it, probably 100+ each to start

Edited by Skippy (see edit history)

Posted

Well, I voted, althought this will all be skewed, you need a random sample of an equal number of males and females for this to be even remotely accurate, i would say at least fifty of ach, if you could swing it, probably 100+ each to start

As if I don't know that.

Posted

As if I don't know that.

Aren't you the rude one. He was just pointing that out. You could at least say you know that politely.

Sheesh.

Posted

Shut up. No one cares about politeness over the Internet. Or outside of your "LOL ANIME IS AWESOME AND AMAZING AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD MUST THINK THAT" group.

Posted (edited)

Shut up. No one cares about politeness over the Internet. Or outside of your "LOL ANIME IS AWESOME AND AMAZING AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD MUST THINK THAT" group.

XD

I loled. Thank you for making my day.

Edited by Near (see edit history)

Posted

Male and Right-handed. Yet i can still write in mirror images. We had to do that in history, and my teacher said that left handed people are better at that.

Posted

So the ratio of males to females who have voted in this topic is 19:1. lask;jfsd. Someone go fetch some more females.

Posted

I'll get a couple. In a bit. She's currently wrapping christmas presents. And the other is... I don't know where she is.