Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Growing up.

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Perhaps.

Posted

yeah, i got ran over. nuff' said for the moment xD

growing up is hard when you got a wrist broken, and 4 fingers broken.

Posted

You changed your username again!!!

Now the hardest part about growing up is when the mods see all of this.

Posted

FG, you know those things are true. You also know that everyday when you get home from school you say "So, Tattooed Attorney, did anything funny happen at school today?" and "Did your one friend say/do anything funny today?" Yummymii has PF to back Yummymii up on this. So beat that.

HANYWAY, to be ontopic...

Another hard part of Yummymii's life was... when Yummymii broke Yummymii's favorite music box when Yummymii was five. D :

Posted

Once again...

What will happen when the mods see this?

Posted

fg does that every day to everyone in this household. LOL, i bet the mods are going to go spaztic when they see so many posts from the same ip, yet three different people.

Posted

That's it, I'm getting off now.

Posted (edited)

They'll award Yummymii for being so witty and clever.

Another hard part of growing up for Yummymii is when her friend who she needs to talk to is at work. D : Seriously, it's not fun.

And, YUSH, Yummymii wins!

And... Yummymii just realized how retarded this was, because Yummymii, PF, and FG are all sitting less then 20 feet away from eachother, though we are all in different rooms.

Edited by yummymii (see edit history)

Posted

Growing up...As in maturing mentally,or just aging?

In maturing mentally,I had a hard time up until last year.I was just...Well,I wasn't mature.I showed out and acted like a fool.Then,during the summer before last school year,it just hit me.I just grew up.It actually feels great,knowing how in control I am.When I think back to how I used to act,I become ashamed of it,but it shows me what I should strive to not act like.Actually,I don't even need to strive to not act like it because I don't feel the impulse to.The want to show out is just gone.

I have had some problems in my family,though.I had to watch my grandparents divorce.My Mamaw was crippled in a car wreck,and my Pop is going to end up dieing in less than 10 years because of his smoking...I'm really going to miss him.I'm going to miss him really badly,but it's just something I have to face.Maybe if I pray for him,he might have more time...If I somehow help him,but I don't know how I will,he might get more life in him.I don't know.Maybe it's 15 years.I just know it isn't that long.Really sad to think about.

Posted

yeah, i got ran over. nuff' said for the moment xD

growing up is hard when you got a wrist broken, and 4 fingers broken.

IT'S FILCH! :o

Posted (edited)

Yummymii is moving to Washington in a year or two to go to law school. Just ask FG about it, he was there when Yummymii told Mommy.

Tee-Hee.

Pokefan got ran over by the Bumblebee Man, who was working temporarily as an Ice Cream man because he got fried from his last job because he threw a Knife at the dishwasher.

Hee-hee. Now, guess what part of that was actually true. Yummymii dares you.

Good luck to ya yummymii. :biggrin:

You three sound like you would be a hoot at a PARTY.

DAMN off topic Sorry Christmas.jpg

One tme when i was 8 i ran into a parked car and my head made a big dent in the door.

That suked.

Edited by Flame sage (see edit history)

Posted

Getting my leg cut off with a chainsaw.

That was the worst dey of my life. :fear:

Posted

You serrious you missing a leg.

Sorry man.

Posted

Can't think of anything.

Posted

When I joined this site and learned not to be a noob. It's taken a while, but I'm o.k. now... I think...