Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My first Scaned Zelda picture

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, I just learned today how to scan. I drew Link and it took me about 2-3 hours. XDD lol, I'm getting the gist of it.

To see the original pic, search "Zelda Manga" I went to Zelda Infinite, and then went to the last chapter in the child Saga: Link vs. Link. Then go to the second to last page. I did link and then using what I know about how link looks, I added on.

post-6634-1229103432_thumb.jpg

Posted

Not bad.

Posted

Jees, harsh guys.

I honestly think that its pretty good. Definitely not as bad as your guys are making it sound.

I like the shield.

Posted

AH, BUT WE ARE TRAINED ART CRITICS! WE MUST TELL EVERYBODY THAT THEIR ART IS TEH CRAPPYNESS!

I am a trained critic for writing, I made so many edits on a certain person's paper that he said that if I edited it anymore it would make their work my work.

Although I guess I could be an art critic...

Posted

AHAHAHAHHA.

AND YOU COPIED IT, TOO.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

OH, MAN.

Wow that was the first time I actually laughed at your cruelty :wave:

Posted

A+ for Effort!!! (:

That's all I'll say...

Posted

That's about 50x better than I could do :o

I excell at drawing Lucas. Lucas alone.

And Light Yagami... :unsure:

Posted

It definitely isn't as bad as everyone is trying to make it sound. It could use a little touching up, but trust me, it isn't terrible. Not everyone is an amazing incredible artist, and this is x39820348 better than some other art I have seen.

You should color it.

Posted

I thought it was a really good. It's a ton better than I've ever done or ever could do so I'm quite impressed. I can tell what it is, the proportions are perfect, and it looks nice.

bathy and muffins are just trolls so ignore them. They enjoy putting others down to make themselves feel better.

Anyways, keep up the good work and practice and keep sharing with us.

Posted (edited)

Thanks, guys.

They didn't put me down too much, but it kept me of for a while.

Anyway, after a couple days I told myself: Hey, they're only two people out of the billions on the internet.

Right now, I'm working on another pic of Link that probably won't take me long. And I'll scale it down this time. XDDD

zelda001.png:joy: This is probably the best Zelda pic I've done... I just don't want to draw her again... this took WAAAY too long... :wacko:

Edited by LinkZeldaFan4 (see edit history)