Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Werewolf 4

297 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think you can play, since characters have all been sent out. Everyone would already know you weren't the wolf.

Posted

What if Sahaqiel was planning it with him to allow him to play jsut after it started and did not make anyone the wolf, until Fungeon Disaster came along and he would make him the wolf.

?

Posted

so, who needs to send in their pm's yet?

Posted

12/14.

Let's get some PM's, etc. etc.

Sahaqiel

Posted

You have to be pretty active in this game. kla;djksdkl;ajsdf;akljdf

Sahaqiel

Posted

Saha, you said yourself that you have to be active to play this game. The fact that they're too inactive to answer their PMs is proof enough that they shouldn't even be in the game. Can we just get this started?

Posted

(I was going to wait until this morning to start the game if I didn't get the PM's.)

After the defeat of King Boo, Luigi decided to throw a party in his new luxurious mansion. The guests arrived one by one, greeting Luigi on their way in. Being a good host, Luigi waited until all his guests were in their rooms before he retired himself. As he walked through the dark corridor, he seemed to see translucent mice scurrying through the hallways' ceilings...

When the guests awoke from a good night's sleep, they went into the dining hall to eat breakfast to find Luigi sitting at a table. When greeted, he turned around and smiled a vile grin, sticking out a freakishly large tongue. His horrified guests gasped at this foul display. Satisfied, the green-jumpsuited man disappeared, leaving a note and a paintbrush on the seat he was previously occupying.

The note read,

"Foolish people! Did you really think you could keep me from making zee art? I have kidnapped some of your guests and have replaced zem with doppelgangers! Drama eez a form of art, no?

Like I said, even if I am gone, my art will live on!

- Vincent Van Gore"

The guests looked nervously to each other, and decided they would take a vote on who they thought was a fake. Whoever is voted would be put through the Ghost Portrificationizer to test if they were ghosts or not.

A dark barrier permeated the air outside, preventing anyone from escaping. Night lasts 72 hours, day lasts 24 hours. The guests agreed to vote during the night while watching each other's backs and sleep during the day.

Of course, nobody's going to sleep.

(Sorry, this isn't what I originally typed, but I apparently erased it. jdfkasdljf;klj)

Game start, etc.

Posted

Yes! O.k... Shall we go with tradition or do you want me to stop annoying you the whole way through and vote me off first?

I am the one who started this Rokai tradition. I cast the first vote in the first game.

I, personally, have done nothing wrong. It was probably Sahaqiel. You thought you would just jump in as soon as it began to clear your name eh?

That is rubbish.

I'm not waiting for facts! Impulse says...

Rokai!

But now, in this day and age.

Impulse still says...

Rokai!

Posted

pure ADD boredom pushes me not to vote for Rokai... It was fun the three times in a row, but he's already been the wolf once, and he's got little chance of being it again, and, being uber ADD, I suggest we mix things up a little.

I don't trust Frost Giant.

Posted

I hope you also put in the guy who plays pool, he's the coolest of them all.

Slimb.jpg

Just look at that guy.

Coolest.

You can't deny it.

Posted

I agree with Umbreon.

Frost Giant. We have nothing to go on just now, so guessing is the only way to do this.

Posted

Frost Giant

Posted

Frost Giant

Damn you youngins and your new-age "culture." BACK IN MY DAY THERE WAS SUCH A THING AS TRADITION!

Posted

Frost Giant because he's the only one who has votes....

YES!!!! i'm not gonna get voted off first this time....

thank you oh merciful god!!!! and you too umbreon....

Posted

oops.... forgot to ask, how many votes are needed to vote someone of this time? because including me, frost giant has 5 votes....