Getting Run Over

26 posts in this topic

Posted

As I've gone through here, i've noticed that some people i know have been poking fun at me being run over... it's not fun. yes, i did get run over, sorta'. i got hit by a car, lemme tell you how it happened to clear things up.

i was walking home from school one day, after finally starting to talk to people again. I was walking down the road to my house, and was passing the street with the church on it. i was walking, and then someone came up, and TURNED onto the same street i was walking on. Natural instinct made me try to push the car away, and i broke my wrist and four fingers along with it. as i put it a while ago, "broke my hands". i was in the hospital for several days, bored outta' my mind. i got home a week ago. didn't find the time to get on till' now, seeing as i wanted to play a lot of games.

anyways, i'm back...ish.

Posted (edited)

I feel the need to come back and for the truth: non of this is true, and it was a joke that Yumimii, luenth Uchiha, and Argus made up.

Now I will most likely get off until it is tomorrow over here.

Edited by Frost Giant (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

HE LIES.

Yummymii's best friend really came and beat him up. And then the Bumblebee man ran over him while he was driving the ice cream truck as a temproary job because he got fired from his last job for throwing a knife at the dishwasher.

((Yummymii told everyone that story, right?))

EDIT: FG is retarded. He lies. Besides, Yummymii and Luenth Uchiha aren't even on speaking terms.

Edited by yummymii (see edit history)

Posted

That really sucks,Argus.If you haven't fully recovered,it must hurt trying to type.I hope you get better soon.

I know a guy who's been in a car wreck,actually.Got flung through a windshield.He had a small chance of living after that,but he pulled through.He's in good condition,now.Really good condition.

Anyway,if it gets bad,just think about him,I guess.Hope you get to feeling better.

Posted

Hey, I did not help make it up.

But yeah, we wanted to put frost giant into that kind of accident last week.

Posted

You made all of this up Argus.

Posted

You actually got run over?

I thought that was a joke.

Jeez. That's a bit of a... nuisance.

Posted

At least you don't have to deal with this plus our injuries, could be worse.

post-6085-1229454444_thumb.jpg

Posted

You actually got run over?

I thought that was a joke.

Jeez. That's a bit of a... nuisance.

Same here... 0_o

@Paddy

Lol!

But I think that he can't have that in his situation now...

Who is for once and forever gonna clear up this mess of a story?

Posted

BY A REINDEER?

ON CHRISTMAS EVE?

Posted

So... Did you break many bones?

If so, which ones?

Posted

Welcome back. :)

Either way, you now know how CG felt when she was run over, but I think it was a long worse. :(

Posted

I was almost run over by my crazed next door negbor it not funny i was sceared s@@@less.

Posted

Argus, Frost Giant and YummyMii are all posting from the same computer, so I really don't see the need for this...

Posted

rofl rickrolls rule. timed it just right too, apparently xD

correction: we were all within 20 feet of eachother, all on imacs. THOUGH i almost did get ran over about.... 2 weeks ago by my church leader. :P anyways, if any mods feel like it, they can lock it. idrc, rofl