Getting Run Over

26 posts in this topic

Posted

told all of you that he was lying, and do people still think me, Pokefan, and yumimii are the same person?

Posted

told all of you that he was lying, and do people still think me, Pokefan, and yumimii are the same person?

I knew he was lying, and I know you are all diffent. You all have differnt personalities that creep me out a little. Exept you and Argus are both compleatly random, and Cat Girl will be pissed off at you for lying about this Argus.

Posted

naaaaaaaaaaaaaag. fah. like i'll have to listen to her, anyways. i can disable pming for a week too. not that hard, rofl.

Posted

naaaaaaaaaaaaaag. fah. like i'll have to listen to her, anyways. i can disable pming for a week too. not that hard, rofl.

Have fun with that.

Still good to have you back.

Posted

Yeah. Lol. So, you were lying?

Right. I think I might try that someone. Maybe at school. I'll tell people I'm dying and see how good I am at lying. Nah, it'd be a funny thing to do though. Well, funny really isn't the word...

Posted

rofl rickrolls rule. timed it just right too, apparently xD

correction: we were all within 20 feet of eachother, all on imacs. THOUGH i almost did get ran over about.... 2 weeks ago by my church leader. :P anyways, if any mods feel like it, they can lock it. idrc, rofl

normally, that would make the last number in your IP addresses different...

Posted

that reminds me of this time one of my friends got on the news and in the paper for getting hit and not getting any serious injuries :wacko:

Posted (edited)

As I've gone through here, i've noticed that some people i know have been poking fun at me being run over... it's not fun. yes, i did get run over, sorta'. i got hit by a car, lemme tell you how it happened to clear things up.

i was walking home from school one day, after finally starting to talk to people again. I was walking down the road to my house, and was passing the street with the church on it. i was walking, and then someone came up, and TURNED onto the same street i was walking on. Natural instinct made me try to push the car away, and i broke my wrist and four fingers along with it. as i put it a while ago, "broke my hands". i was in the hospital for several days, bored outta' my mind. i got home a week ago. didn't find the time to get on till' now, seeing as i wanted to play a lot of games.

anyways, i'm back...ish.

Some accidents are meant to be laughed at later in life....I mean the less serious ones.

When I was 8, I was dragged across the street by a dog. My knee was ripped open and I had to get stitches. I poke fun at it all the time. Yeah, it was painful and a crappy thing that happened but I lived and if I had been someone walking by and saw a kid get dragged by a dog, I'd probably laugh. Not to be mean but because it's a silly scene to come across.

You lived. You're allowed to laugh about it.

Edited by Hugh_Jackmans_Boxers (see edit history)

Posted

Some accidents are meant to be laughed at later in life....I mean the less serious ones.

When I was 8, I was dragged across the street by a dog. My knee was ripped open and I had to get stitches. I poke fun at it all the time. Yeah, it was painful and a crappy thing that happened but I lived and if I had been someone walking by and saw a kid get dragged by a dog, I'd probably laugh. Not to be mean but because it's a silly scene to come across.

You lived. You're allowed to laugh about it.

He lied about it. He didn't get run over.

Posted

Really? Wow, that's lame.

In that case, I'll laugh AT you, not with you, thread maker.

Posted

Oh chill out dude just look over your shoulder next time you cross the street :landmaster: