Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I HATE VIDEO STORE IDIOTS!

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Unfortunately we have no outer cameras, It was lucky the lot was empty as we were closing.

Posted

shame about the cameras, oh well at least no one was hurt ^_^

Posted

Things have been going so well this month, no customers came in that made me want to bytch slap them...until today!

I got roped into covering someone's shift and I knew I wasn't gonna be 100% when I woke up this morning (some stomach bug) so after I ate breakfast, and had it "return" on me if you get my meaning (I was calling my buddy Ralph on my Toilet phone). I go to work and suprise the town is adding new tar to the parking lot.

Everything was going good but out of the corner of my eye I saw him, I didn't know his name but I knew. Maybe it was his walk, maybe it was his bluetooth headset thingy, maybe it was his "Douchy" Soul patch (tiny square beard on his chin) I KNEW in every fibre of my being that he was gonna get me going.

Guess what, I was right! Soul Patch (as he shall henseforth be named) was angry about some charges to his credit card bill from our store ($100 to be exact). As stated in previous posts our policy is that if you keep movies (or games in his case) longer than the due date they get converted to sale. So he in essence bought copies of Halo 2 and Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe. He had returned them (after they were converted to sale) and never picked them up so as with store policy we (this part makes me laugh) destroyed them. Yep they no longer belonged to us so we destroyed em'. Needless to say I was about to let this guy have a severe verbal beatdown when I PUKED, yes yes yes I vomited (Damn stomach bug) but one good thing did come of it, he walked away!

That got me thinking, what better way to shoo annoying customers in the future but a little induced vomiting (which I can do BTW, little trick I picked up at camp in my younger days).

What say you guys, good idea or GREAT IDEA?

Posted

I guess that could work, until word gets out that your store's employing people possessed by vomit demons :P

Just don't do that in the fast food business though... lose every one of your customers, AND probably get shut down by the health inspectors... o.0

Posted

sorry but i have to agree. i mean you cant just puke whenever a total idiot comes in and acts like a, well idiot. people are gonna call you a total freak (not to mention the damage it's gonna do to your voice :P )

Posted

Aaha! That was a lovely idea, Savanti. |D I ofcourse, would've pulled some Rude Doctor Who Action on him. I can do that quite well. o: People tell me that I'm rude a lot, and I don't even notice it. c:

Posted

Something freaky happened today. I was helping a customer look for a video when we heard two quick pops like *Pop pop* outside. The other person working (kyle) at the registed asked "Is somebody setting off fireworks?" and I was like "That's not Fireworks, those are gunshots!" I go shooting with my dad and know the sound of fireworks vs a Snub Nosed 38 (old school revolver with short barrel, my first gun). Sure enough after a quick call to the cops we were told to "Lock the doors and to stay away from the windows." About fifreen minutes later the cops show up and tell us the details.

A minor fender bender on the road adjacent to the store turned into a felonious assault with a deadly weapon, and an evasion charge for running from the Police, talk about Road Rage. Luckily the other driver wasn't shot as the guy fired into the air.

Posted

It's been a while since someone came into the store and got me pissed off. Today a guy walks in, approaches the counter and drops a DVD called "Chupacabra: Dark Seas" on the counter and demands a refund. "Is it scrached?" I asked thinking he bought it. But he didn't buy it he rented it and hated it. "Oh I'm sorry we don't refund rentals at all would you like to exchange it for another rental?" he goes into the store and grabs a movie "Ok sir you're all set." I said bringing it over to the exit counter he pulls the bag out of my hand and says "THIS better not suck!" and storms out. Almost like it was my fault a movie called Chupacabra: Dark Seas sucked. It's a B-movie about a Chupacabra escaping from the cargohold of a cruise ship that starts killing people, even the actors in the movie were phoning it in! I should also mention the movie he got in exchange was "Meet Dave" oh he's gonna be pissed!

Posted

"Meet Dave" is a funny movie. but that guy needs to calm down. (and the guy with the gun does to)