Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I HATE VIDEO STORE IDIOTS!

54 posts in this topic

Posted

I like the PS3....

Posted

Oh right. You're an idiot then who knows nothing about anything because of the amount of rants he reads.

Okay then, no more respect for you.

And Xbox 360 is a plot by Xenu to milk our money for Bill Gates his loyal follower.

Posted

And Xbox 360 is a plot by Xenu to milk our money for Bill Gates his loyal follower.

Yes, sarcasm solves every argument now doesn't it? Seriously, Savanti. I expected more from the guy who was smart enough to copy and paste stuff from top ten sites every week.

Now that I think of it, I haven't really heard anything remotely profound or interesting from you that wasn't stolen. Why did I ever respect you?

Posted

Yes, sarcasm solves every argument now doesn't it? Seriously, Savanti. I expected more from the guy who was smart enough to copy and paste stuff from top ten sites every week.

Now that I think of it, I haven't really heard anything remotely profound or interesting from you that wasn't stolen. Why did I ever respect you?

Whose arguing? I'm being funny as I always am. I don't want PS3 or Xbox 360 because I hardly ever have time to play games as is. I just happen to like nintendo more, it's been that way for a long time (except when I bought a Genesis in leu of a SNES, BIG MISTAKE!). And I'm suprised it took this long for someone to figure most of my top 10's were pilfered from other sites. I'm not denying it, you try to come up with new top tens every week, it's puppyin' hard as hell!

Posted

Whose arguing? I'm being funny as I always am. I don't want PS3 or Xbox 360 because I hardly ever have time to play games as is. I just happen to like nintendo more, it's been that way for a long time (except when I bought a Genesis in leu of a SNES, BIG MISTAKE!). And I'm suprised it took this long for someone to figure most of my top 10's were pilfered from other sites. I'm not denying it, you try to come up with new top tens every week, it's puppyin' hard as hell!

Oh, I just mistook your humour for idiocy.

Sorry about that.

Posted

I'm glad we're all being so nice to eachother... No, I really am sincere

:disagree:

Posted (edited)

Nice job DOC that looser well be drilled everytime goes to a store i sulute you. :joy::joy:

YOU ROCK :D

Edited by Flame sage (see edit history)

Posted

This isn't about "Video Store Idiots" but I figured I'd post it here instead of starting a new thread.

So today I get to work and everything is fine, except for the town construction trucks at the other end of the parking lot repairing a damaged sewer line. The next thing the lights shut off blammo, the morons dug in the wrong place and sliced right into our underground powerlines. It took an hour for the power to be restored, but that's when things went from bad to worse. Our computers (and I mean all) were FRIED none would turn on! But instead of closing for the day I had to ring up every customer by old school methods like writing down their card numbers, video titles and add up totals with a calculator! I SUCK at math, the register does all the work it even tells you the most efficient way of giving change based on money in the drawer (it has sensors built in so it knows how much. THANK GOD I'M OFF TOMORROW!!!!

Posted

That really sucks, I feel for you.

Posted (edited)

a few days ago i was looking for digimon world 4 so i went to the local gamezilla. and guess what? the guy at the counter was the same guy who was at this other game store that i went to! explanation: when i was really depressed i went to buy a game (that usually cheers me up ;) ) and it turned out i didn't have enough cash so he was pretty ticked off. so when i got there i naturally looked at the game racks and it wasn't there, so i (with great reluctance) went and asked him if they had it. he almost immediately said no and as i walked away broken hearted i saw him smile out of the corner of my eye wich made me want to hit him with a flaming stick :anger: . i later called that other game store i mentioned earlier hoping that guy got fired for being mean to customers but when they picked up the phone it was the same guy from gamezilla who answered my question with another almost instant no witch made me want to run over him slowly with a steamroller. basically my quest for digimon world 4 ended like this: me=> :pwned: <=jerk

Edited by real link (see edit history)

Posted

It seems I'm a magnet for video store idiots. Today a bunch of douchebag teens come in to the store. They look to be just browsing and goofing off until on braincase pushes another one. He goes flying backwards and knocks an entire display of games to the ground. We spent the better part of an hour putting them back, STUPID FUKCING TEENAGERS!!!

Oh and by the way, go to your local Blockbuster we just got in these cool Maro Bros. action figures. There's a big Mario, Bowser, Luigi, Peach and Donkey Kong. As well as two inch figures of Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, DK, Goomba, Shyguy, Birdo, Hammer Bros, and Koopa Troopa (turtle guys). The big mario comes with a base and his hands are shaped to hold a Nintendo DS/DSi.

Posted

Oh man I wish I worked today!

I got a call earlier today, Kevin (a guy I work with) told me my favorite customer (First post late fee guy) came back and was totally pussycat whipped by his wife into paying! He's gonna save the security cam footage and I'm gonna try to post it on Youtube and here.

Posted

That's amazing... That seems like something The Doctor would do. |D

Posted

I HATE LIP RINGS!!!

A guy comes into the store today. You know one of those guys who looks like he fell facefirst into a tacklebox. Rings in his lip, his ears, eyebrows, a metal stud in his nose! I don't mind the occasional nose or lip ring but come on did daddy not hug you or did he hug you a little "to much?" I have a very simple philosophy, Rings (ear or otherwise) are like sneezes, one's ok but ten in a row are annoying! You will never be taken seriously with a chain going from your eyebrow to your nipple.

He started to ask me if we had a movie and I said with all seriousness "Oh Hellraiser's in Horror." even before he told me what movie he wanted.

Posted

He started to ask me if we had a movie and I said with all seriousness "Oh Hellraiser's in Horror." even before he told me what movie he wanted.

Good one, but I'm not sure if your boss was wild about it.

I agree, though, rings from head to belly button are just plain ugly. Same can go for too many tattoos.

And about the first post...

I'd be pissed too if I tried to return a game and had to pay it off, but I'd realize that it's my own fault for neglecting to return it and reluctantly pay. No need to be a drama queen about it.