Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I HATE VIDEO STORE IDIOTS!

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Good one, but I'm not sure if your boss was wild about it.

I agree, though, rings from head to belly button are just plain ugly. Same can go for too many tattoos.

And about the first post...

I'd be pissed too if I tried to return a game and had to pay it off, but I'd realize that it's my own fault for neglecting to return it and reluctantly pay. No need to be a drama queen about it.

The Boss never shows up, being that it's a national chain store. The Manager and I had a big laugh about it afterwards. I joked that pulling the chain flushes his toilet (old toilets had high tanks almost to the ceiling, requiring a chain to flush it). I remember a time when people said it was done for individualism, but when everyone does it, is it really individuality? I mean I don't have a problem with rings, tattoos, toung studs I think it's kinda hot (on girls that is) especially lower back tats!

Posted (edited)

I think it's kinda hot (on girls that is) especially lower back tats!

I have to agree, but it depends on the tattoo. This seriously reminds me of this comic, too:

20060407.jpg

Hopefully no one'll take offense.

Edited by Jo-Bengt (see edit history)

Posted

No need to be a drama queen about it.

Or k ing in his case also how Koch are those mario ds/dsi holding figures doc?

Posted

They are $19.99. Also we just got these Nintendo character re usable wall stickers. There's Mario, Fox McCloud, Samus Aran, and Link(TP). Unfortunately Link sold out like *snaps fingers*. I couldn't even get one! Another stock issue coming in soon.

Posted

Thanks dude

Posted

Calling him a drama queen is more insulting. Besides, if he's being dramatic, there isn't enough masculinity to be able to call him a king. That would be far too kind.

Posted

Calling him a drama queen is more insulting. Besides, if he's being dramatic, there isn't enough masculinity to be able to call him a king. That would be far too kind.

i see your point

Posted

Whoever said Mondays suck never worked in Video retail! I'm sitting here on my break cause I got roped into working the night shift as per my usual day shift. Friday daytime is slow but night time SUCKS, It's wall to wall people! Couples getting dinner and movie, kids blowing allowence on games, oldies renting movies to stay 'with it'. Somebody please kill me, If I hear another "Do you have that movie with that guy...?" questions I'm gonna hang myself in the stockroom!"

Posted

i sure hope that's an adsaduration :fear:

Posted

@#1

Wow...

Nice one.......

:o

I have to agree, but it depends on the tattoo. This seriously reminds me of this comic, too:

-snip-

Hopefully no one'll take offense.

I lol'd (nice on topic pic. :) )

Posted

I hate summertime. During the schoolyear we get six maybe seven people every three hours, in the summer we get that every ten minutes. I'm looking at the line right now and I'm amazed at how many people are in it. Well brake's over back to the grind, post more later.

Posted

This freaking MORON walked into the store today, someone I know very well in fact, Me.

I'll explain.

I was running late today and rushed to work just in time. It was very humid today and about two hours in I realised that in my haste I forgot to put on deodorant! Luckily I work a stones throw away from a Shaws Supermarket, so during my break I walked over, bought some RightGuard Sport (liquid gel, solid causes a rash) and some moist wipes. Switching to my backup Blockbuster shirt, I was spring fresh. Just as the 5 o'clock crowd came in.

Posted

1. People with little kids

2. Anyone over 60 years old

So true. Dx

Posted

An AWESOME thunderstorm just motored through, one of the light posts outside was hit, sparks flew everywhere! The thunder was deafening!!!

Posted

the security cameras didn't catch that by chance

if so could you try to sneak it into a clip and post it here