Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The "End of the World" game

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Here you post funny or outrageous statements on how the world will come to an end.

examples:

And he opened up the 8th seal and he saw that all the worlds oceans were as Jell-o.

After an argument with his wife Chuck Norris went outside to punch the ground, under his awesome blow the gravitational field destabilized causing the Earth to veer into the sun.

Posted

I sold my Zelda games

Posted

God got really pissed off when his second character in his MMORPG got killed in a drive by by some Mormons. 'That's it.' God said in irritation. He then went on to make a new character named Barack Obama, became president and dropped a nuke on China. This cause a nuclear war that wiped out the entire human race.

Posted

Some bored college kid Googled Google.

Posted

Some bored college kid Googled Google.

I got the reference.

Posted

einstein created a clone who would come back in 2010 and then the clone found a way to shoot jupiter into the sun....

which made the big bang 2....

Posted (edited)

There.

Also...

Edited by Taco_Ninja (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

I got the reference.

Yeah, me too.

Or better yet. The end of the world...

Falcon_Punch.jpg

If you've seen the video of the Falcon Punch, you'll get what I'm on about.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

Someone (other than Chuck Norris) only eats one Lays Potato Chip in their life time.

Posted

Well, since it's almost Christmas...

The elves, tired of working endlessly for the fat cookie-scarfer we know as Santa, decide to stage a rebellion. After overthrowing their jolly tyrant, they establish the nation of Arcticia. (Elves are not very original) In order to become a world power, they decide to steal a bunch of Russian nukes. (Which is surprisingly easy, trust me, I know) After threatening all the other countries who happen to have nukes, the other nuclear nations bomb Arcticia to oblivion. The heat from all the nuclear explosions causes the northern ice caps to melt, and flood the world, destroying mankind.

Or there's just this:

Posted

God got really pissed off when his second character in his MMORPG got killed in a drive by by some Mormons. 'That's it.' God said in irritation. He then went on to make a new character named Barack Obama, became president and dropped a nuke on China. This cause a nuclear war that wiped out the entire human race.

Yep, we Mormons is gangstas!