Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Merry Christmas!

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Merry Christmas to everyone on Hyrule.net! How are you spending yours? Did you get what you wanted?

------

Hope you have a great day with lots of good presents and hope you have alot of fun spending time with your family and friends. I got some of my family coming over from Europe so it'll be a very good xmas indeed. ;)

Once again my timezone allows me to post this before anyone else :) and just a reminder the [url="http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=9344"]hyrule.net member voting[/url] will be closing soon, so get your final votes in!

Posted

I just can't wait to get my new laptop :D

And spend time with my family. :unsure: :unsure:

Posted

Well like every year i stay home with my mother,father,and younger sister and we enjoy each others company.
Some times we watch cristmas movies.
For dinner we have ham stuffing mashed pattaos rolls.

Posted

Half an hour to go here!

Merry Christmas to all.

Posted

Gezzz hear we have 6 hours hope you can wait that long.

Posted

[quote name='A Hyl!an Human' post='192471' date='Dec 25 2008, 10:20 AM']I just can't wait to get my new laptop :D

And spend time with my family. :unsure: :unsure:[/quote]

Lucky you! Spending time with the family is always good but getting great presents is good too :)

[quote name='Flame sage' post='192474' date='Dec 25 2008, 10:23 AM']Well like every year i stay home with my mother,father,and younger sister and we enjoy each others company.
Some times we watch cristmas movies.
For dinner we have ham stuffing mashed pattaos rolls.[/quote]

Thats a nice way to spend it too :)

[quote name='AarghZombies' post='192478' date='Dec 25 2008, 10:31 AM']Half an hour to go here!

Merry Christmas to all.[/quote]

hahaha but is the rest of your family awake or do you have to wait til morning?

I wish it was a sunny day here though, its a shame to be cloudy on xmas.. Ah well, least its not rainy.

[quote name='Flame sage' post='192479' date='Dec 25 2008, 10:33 AM']Gezzz hear we have 6 hours hope you can wait that long.[/quote]

you gotta find something to do for those 6 hours.. time drags on when you watch it closely.

Posted

It's Xmas eve here! Merry Christmas Everyone!

Posted

We've just finished watching [i]A Christmas Story[/i]. I'm just getting a little online time before I go to bed.

I hope I get the Master Sword tomorrow....my dad keeps dropping these little hints about them "sending him the wrong one", and having to return it after Christmas, but he's always saying things like that. He'll say "they were all out", but they really weren't. Adds to the suspense. :)

Hey, you guys drink eggnog...? What kind do you buy? We used to buy a good kind, but they've stopped selling it where I live. Now all that's around is either cheap junk or soy-nog. We went with the soy-nog. It's really good! It may become a new tradition in our house.

Posted

This wasn't the best Christmas at all for me. My family is really having economic hardship, so they didn't get me anything. I already opened the one present I got this year, which was a pair of jeans. Not bad, because I love jeans, but seeing how much my other relatives got doesn't make me feel that great either. The birthday money I got back in May was borrowed throughout the year by my parents, so I couldn't get things I had been saving up for...this includes a gift I planned to get my girlfriend. :sadness: For the last six months my parents had promised me they would pay me back the next week, then it became months, now I think I might have to wait until my 17th birthday to get my money back.

In short, my Christmas kind of sucked. It isn't all bad, though. At least I'll be eating some tamales. :) That's my silver lining, I suppose.

Posted

Merry christmas all :)

Posted

Merry Christmas! And a Happy new year! All the best!

We have Christmas dinner this morning with a friend. :)

10AM she came... I woke up at 8AM but fell asleep again... I had 10 Minutes no... 5! till 10AM To get up my self and dress etc >.< :embarrassed: :D That's life!

Posted

LOL posting from iPod :)

Posted

Merry Christmas All, no gifts yet just waiting for the family to come over.

Posted

Yeah, I've opened my presents and started a new topic. But I still haven't gotten the money my parents are giving me, so I still have that to look forward to. ^-^

Posted

Merry Christmas! I'm posting this with my new iTouch! :D