Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Merry Christmas!

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, Happy Christmas! I hope you're enjoying your new iTouch! I didn't get much. I didn't even ask for anything, so I'm just getting money towards my Laptop. But I'm fighting the temptation to buy the complete Death Note manga series or all of Calvin & Hobbes. Or some kind of DVD, but I think I'll actually get my laptop this time. I usually end up buying something. :embarrassed:

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' post='192562' date='Dec 25 2008, 09:25 AM']Merry Christmas! I'm posting this with my new iTouch! :D[/quote]
Cool beans I am too. : D
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas!

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' post='192562' date='Dec 25 2008, 06:25 AM']Merry Christmas! I'm posting this with my new iTouch! :D[/quote]
You buy any apps yet? I have a few, but the only ones I really use are AIM, Twinkle and Wikipanion.

Posted

You get apps?

Nice one. You get Skype with the PSP, but I just don't use it... Ever. Oh well, that's pretty cool. I haven't really been using my Christmas presents. I didn't get much I [i]can[/i] use. I just got sweets and stuff. Oh, and a Gamboy Color. I'm sure that I've mentioned it, but I'm loving Pokemon Yellow right now!

Posted

my highlight of christmas presents so far has been a cheap saucepan, no joke...

Christmas Dinner was nice though :D

Posted

Lol. Saucepan. I got a monocular. Pretty weird I think. Oh well, last year, the same people gave me a flask. I think they might just be going back to the same section of the same shop every single year. :embarrassed:

Posted

Well the family finally left!!!! Time to tell you what I got, I got a Nintendo Wii Keyboard (I'm using it right now) A Spider-Man graphic novel, A Star Wars day calender, An iPod alarm clock, Simpsons Clue, Booklight, art supplies and some new clothes.

Posted

Hehe, I got a couple board games (UNO Attack! and Cranium Family Edition), N+ for the DS, A Zelda Wall, and et, a couple Zelda shirts, a Zelda hat, a DS Case back a new laptop.

Needless to say, the laptop was the best of the presents. :D

Posted

Merry Christmas, i got a new computer, and another Xbox (I now have 2 xbox's 2 computers 1 ps3, and 1 wii)

Posted

I got LoZ: TP! Back when it came out I wasn't interested in Zelda but at least I have it now! (:

Posted

I got Snowboard, Dead Space, Call of Duty: World at War, iTunes giftcard so basically I got a lot of stuff (moneywise) but I got everything I wanted

Posted

If I gonna get a Ipod Touch once...

I 80% sure gonna hack it :D :P

Homebrew here and there... better options... free apps.... (and custom)... :)

Posted

It was a great holiday. I had everyone at my house so I was freaking out and cleaning and cooking and I got exactly what I wanted, too. I got books! Zelda ocarina of time comics part 1 and 2 and Zelda: The legend and philosophy. Great books. I also got a new battery for my iBook (yay!)

Posted

Lol. I checked the exchange rate and I have $88 in cash and $22 in gift vouchers. I can't wait to get my money from my parent and convert that to see how many dollars I would have. The exchange rat is fun. Up and down like a roller coaster. ^-^

Posted

Thank you Zuzu!

Merry Christmas!!!!~ :joy: