Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Completeing Ocarina in the Hardest way Possible

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Dont ever get the kokiri shield! How do u do that? Well use the crooked cartridge glitch on Mido to get past him! It's that simple :D

Posted

can't do crooked cartridge glitch, im using the collectors edition

im going to try and do it without getting the hyrulain shield, at least thats something solid as opposed to don't use shield unless completely nescessary. I lost my deku shield in the fire temple anyway

I reckon i won't do it in time if i do it on master quest

im going to try without the tunics because i think its possible, of course im gonna have to get them if i can't do it.

din's fire is more useful than fire arrows, so im gonna stick by no magics instead of no fire arrows. Most people don't get the ice arrows as it is.. o and you don't NEED dins fire for the shadow temple, its slower but you can use fire arrows and deku sticks.

i would do the shadow temple without the lesn of truth, but i only have 3 hearts and it was a long time ago i completed it before, so i think i'll have to play it safe.

also, i save time by not getting epona because unless you're doing side quests and stuff, its just as fast to walk places.

o and for a progress update, im at jabu and havn't died yet or broken any rules

Posted

Good luck! :) What's not solid about "don't ever use a shield unless completely necessary"?

Posted

How about, from the moment you get the Iron Boots, never take them off unless completely nessecary. . . :blink:

Posted

there's tons of places where its impossible to get by wearing the iron boots, so i geuss ill have to leave em for ganondorf.

o and i also didn't pick up the hyrulian shield at all and now im adult link without a shield :D . it's so funny in the cutscenes, link goes to get his shield out and then is like, o ****

and also another thing at the end, i won't pick up the upgrade which makes all attacks only do half damage, so ganondorf will basically be able to kill me in one hit

o and 3 hearts, iron boots and no shield IS impossible, but i'll have the mirror shield by then

iron boots is impossible for kotake and koume as well, but funny, "no they're charging up the wrong attack, run!!! im going as fast as i can argggghhh!!!" *get frozen/burnt*

Posted

Never using a shield is possible. Besides, I told you to use it to fight Twinrova and for the Mirror Sheild puzzles

Posted

fighting stalfos without a shield is HARD.

Im in the forest temple, i got killed by the first two stalfos 5 times (first deaths) before finally beating them, now i've got the 3 to fight to get the arrows....

Posted

I thought you said the HARDEST way possible :mellow:

Posted

I did, i don't even HAVE a shield!!

finally beat them, and beat phantom ganondorf, then my mum wanted to watch tv so i had to finish the clip scene later before i could save, then she goes and turns the tv (including all the other things plugges into it) off at the wall and now i've got to beat shadow ganon again which was alos very hard GRRRRR

Posted

...so sad. Not many people DO get the ice arrows, do they? I mean, on my first try getting them I unlicked one of the doors in that room and found there was nothing behind it. I was like "Grr, now I have to get another key and come all the way back, now where is another key, anyway?" But I eventually got them....(I am also one of the few people to beat Ganon in OoS and OoA. :D )

Now, back to business......how about, from now on, you don't use L?? :huh: Even though it's probably just a reflex now, try it...

Posted

guilty as charged... I had to pester one of my zelda loving friends to do it for me. :( I did a few but they started to get too hard so I left the ice arrows alone.

Posted

Yeah...try not using L targeting. :)

Posted

never fight (impossible) ok uh how bout(never meet Zelda)

Posted

Don't you need Zelda's Letter to get to the Death Mountain Trail?

Posted

You need to meet Zelda to beat the game. :lol: