Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

how the fourth pieace might be true

21 posts in this topic

Posted

In majoras mask it is an alternate realitly place so maybe there where 4 goddesses so 4 pieaces of the triforce

Posted

Interesting theory, but I think that even though there are two alternate physical realities, there is still only on divine reality. Meaning only one triforce.

Posted

...what?

Posted

Interesting theory, but I think that even though there are two alternate physical realities, there is still only on divine reality. Meaning only one triforce.
well it is pretty much an alternate realtily with the same people but they are different and so are the goddsess so 4 of them

Posted

well it is pretty much an alternate realtily with the same people but they are different and so are the goddsess so 4 of them

... No. Just... Just no. Nuh-uh. That makes no sense. We've already figured that there are FOUR main goddesses in EVERY game.

Posted

... No. Just... Just no. Nuh-uh. That makes no sense. We've already figured that there are FOUR main goddesses in EVERY game.

when in mm or mm did they say anything about the fourth godesses????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Posted

Look, not every god gets a piece of the triforce. Zelda mentions a goddess of time in MM, but we don't see a triforce of time anywhere.

Posted

MM is an alternate universe. It doesn't mean that it has the same aspects as OoT. If it did, it would be a Pararell (w/e) universe. But, it's not proven.....yet. So, it doesn't generally mean that it has the same things as OoT does.

Tell me if I'm wrong.

Posted

Hey, now. Guess what. Whether there are four creator goddesses in Termina is irrelevant. The Triforce can't leave Hyrule, remember? Ocarina of Time Link left Hyrule for Termina, which means he walked away from what made him a hero, which caused the Triforce to break apart into nice little shards that were scattered about Hyrule. Termina has nothing to do with the Triforce.

Hey, now. Three main goddesses. There are two gods of wind in their religion; does this mean there are six pieces of the Triforce? Guess what. It doesn't. =D So, no, there are not four main goddesses in every game.

Nayru made law, right? Law that every creature was to uphold? Time is a law. It's a law everything has to follow. Therefore, Nayru created time. Ergo, either Nayru is the Goddess of Time, Nayru created the Goddess of Time, or Nayru assigned the Goddess of Time to govern time. So the Goddess of Time cannot be a main/creator goddess unless she is Nayru herself.

(Stuff recalled from a Sahaqiel topic from a bit ago.)

Also, malice is awful.

Posted

Hey, now. Guess what. Whether there are four creator goddesses in Termina is irrelevant. The Triforce can't leave Hyrule, remember? Ocarina of Time Link left Hyrule for Termina, which means he walked away from what made him a hero, which caused the Triforce to break apart into nice little shards that were scattered about Hyrule. Termina has nothing to do with the Triforce.

Hey, now. Three main goddesses. There are two gods of wind in their religion; does this mean there are six pieces of the Triforce? Guess what. It doesn't. =D So, no, there are not four main goddesses in every game.

Nayru made law, right? Law that every creature was to uphold? Time is a law. It's a law everything has to follow. Therefore, Nayru created time. Ergo, either Nayru is the Goddess of Time, Nayru created the Goddess of Time, or Nayru assigned the Goddess of Time to govern time. So the Goddess of Time cannot be a main/creator goddess unless she is Nayru herself.

(Stuff recalled from a Sahaqiel topic from a bit ago.)

Also, malice is awful.

then what about Zelda saying that she's the Sage of Time in OoT? If Nayru is actually stronger than Time, Zelda should be called "Sage of Wisdom" I don't get that.

Posted

Then the Sage of Fire would be the Sage of Power. The Sage of Forest would be the Sage of Courage. This doesn't make sense, though; the titles of the Sages make up tidbits of the world. In a way, Zelda already is the "Sage of Wisdom," because she holds the Triforce of Wisdom.

Posted

Actually I think the fourth peice is real. It could be that you can never find it in the games because it is transparent. Thats why whenever you see the triforce, in the middle you can always see through it. That peice could be hidden and we could find it but it would be hard because you can't see it.

Posted

Yes, I belive this too, let's canonize it! Huzzah!

When the triforce split, who got the fourth piece?

Posted

An invisible person, of course!

Posted

It could be that you can never find it in the games because it is transparent.

Transparent > Clear > Clarity? The Triforce of Clarity? :huh:

... Nah...

The Triforce of Nothingness!

Yeah! I think that sums it up.