List of videogame characters i hate

46 posts in this topic

Posted

1.- Kirby: That F****** pink gay ball has to die!

2.- Tingle: Do I have to explain why?

3.- Megaman: He just sucks

4.- Yoshi: Is it a boy or a girl? Besides, I hate the noise he makes...

5.- Sonic: C'mon!

6.- Ness: Nerd Alert!

7.- Slippy: He is a coward.I remember when I played StarFox 64...he was always asking for help.

I think that's it. Post your most hated characters too.

Posted

The Ghost Seller from Ocarina of Time- because he frightens me

Ruto- Because she is

One of the capenters from Ocarina of Time- because he frightens me too

Posted

hmm, i really dont hate any characters from any zelda game, wait hold on wait...yes WW had a lot of childish characters, good game, great game! but tetra was deff a lil on the...oh say...cheesy side, but oh well she wasnt annoying or anything, jus the kiddy kinda attitude some characters would have in WW..it jus smelled like...kinda cheesy..lol..and tingle is weird, but when i play TP ill miss him since supposedly they replaced him with these two clown guys, who looked, VERY, very, weird...

slippy..i agree there, oh my gosh i could have sworn she was a chick!! BUT WAIT...SHES A DUDE!! :huh: OH MY JEEZ!! :blink:

megaman, is very gay :mellow:

sonic seemed cheesy at times, but tails was even worse...still liked sonic, but other than tails i think really the annoying character was...a snap the pink one, shoot i forget her name, rose? snap idk been forever since i played a sonic game, but she had pinkish hair, and was annoying

thats all i can think of off the top of my head

Posted

I agree with Megaman being gay :mellow:

Posted

Megaman is one of my least favorites...and also, he is basically Samus as a male and a blue suit.

Posted

Yeah he is...At first i thought Halo was a rip-off of Metroid Prime, but then i learned that Halo was released first. I still hate Master Chief, i dunno why... :mellow:

Posted

i hate kirby heaps.

i hate... andross from, lylatwars 64 and star fox adventures

thats all i cant think of right now, ill try and get back and add some more when i have some more to add.

Posted

Lylat Wars? I thought only the Eurpean version was called that.

Posted

Lylat wars the international name i believe, though I may be wrong. I know it was called that in Australia.

there arnt really any video game characters i hate, or at least none I can think of, I dont hate any of the ones mentioned so far. They all play fairly important roles in their corresponding games, so they're kind of neccessary to the game.

Posted

Slippy didn't play an important role in Starfox and neither did Peppy. The only cool member of the team besides Fox was Falco, and he helped you out sometimes. The frog and the hare always asked for help.

Posted

The frog made it possible to see the enemy boss's health bar, thats quite important for novice / intermediate players. Sure, a pro might not need him, but then a pro shouldnt need peppy or falco either. Falco played even less of a role than peppy or slippy. he just complained. the other two actually helped.

and yes, i think Slippy was a main character, considering how few characters had names in that game.

Posted

Megaman is one of my least favorites...and also, he is basically Samus as a male and a blue suit.

Hmm, I have the EXACT OPPOSITE thought.

Samus is one of my least favorites. Well I actually HATE her. She's basically a female Megaman but with orange armor and can't charge up her weapon or steal weapons from enemies or slide. AND doesn't have a pet robot dog. Or bird. Or cat.

In short... UP WITH MEGAMAN! DOWN WITH SAMUS!

I also am the despising of Lara Croft (Fanboy magnet wh0re...), Krystal from Star Fox (Emo, anyone? I think I saw some wrist wounds.), Amanda from Star Fox Command (WE DON'T NEED A SECOND SLIPPY, THANK YOU NINTENDO.), ANYONE from FF7 (Overhyped shizz.), ....ummm...(busts out DS) Any princess Zelda that wasn't a tomboy...That Mindy girl from Tony Hawk's American Sk8land....Midna from TP (SO ANNOYING!), Amy Rose from Sonic (*shudder*), that guy who kills the Water Maiden in FFIII. Anyone from Soul Calibur or other fighting games, excluding Mortal Kombat games. Sub Zero from the Mortal Kombat games. That bad guy in Milky Way Wishes who was the end boss, that freakin' Shopkeeper in Magic of Scheherazade who won't give you decent discounts, ....I think that's it.

Posted

I still like Kirby, although I can agree that I hate Ness, Tingle, The Minish Cap, and DK...yeah I know DK is a favored one, I just never liked him...AT ALL <_< Who else...umm...I never liked that poe seller in Ocarina Of Time, he creeped me out a bit, plus, he gave such a small amount of money for poes! Ermm...I think thats it

Posted

The frog made it possible to see the enemy boss's health bar, thats quite important for novice / intermediate players. Sure, a pro might not need him, but then a pro shouldnt need peppy or falco either. Falco played even less of a role than peppy or slippy. he just complained. the other two actually helped.

and yes, i think Slippy was a main character, considering how few characters had names in that game.

I know he was a main character. But even the ol' hare Peppy was more important. Peppy knew Fox's father, y' know? And actually, the frog and the hare didn't help. They just whined about being pwned by the baddies. Falco, on the other side, did help me a lot. In fact, when a major battle started, I used to kill Peppy and Slippy, so I could destroy the enemy without hearing: Help me Fox! over and over again.

I almost forgot... I also despise Pok

Posted

TAILS!!!!!!!!!! Tails should DIE!!!!!!! UGGHHH!!!