List of videogame characters i hate

46 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok sorry if I offended anybody. I was using the g word because Megaman's expresion looks g* to me, k? That's what I think. I also think he is lame, stupid and that. But the coward part I retracted. And other guy also said he was g* and I'm the only one being yelled at? I don't have anything against g* people! In fact, I like them because they are nice and polite. And you're right, I probably chose the wrong word to describe Megaman. I'm sorry, ok?

Let's just continue with the topic. :)

Geez, i dont care if you say the word gay, just dont use it in a degrading way eg. "thats so gay".

Yes, you're not the only one using the word as a degrading term, but within this thread alone you've used the word 5 times as an insult, and unless im mistaken, only one other person has used it once, hence why I (and i also think why Fhqwhgads) told you off.

apology accepted, thanks! on with the discussion. ;)

Posted

Uh huh........dont really care about this new topic on the word gay, more hated video game characters comin your way! Ok lets see...

As I said before I hate:

1. Ness (loser kid)

2. DK (fat and useless) :P

3. Tingle (too giddy, too gay, too stupid, I hate his guts...need I go on?) <_<

4. The Twilight King from TP (aww I wanna use his name soo badly, but I dont wanna spoil it) (and he has the stupidest headress, cuz it looks like theres an ass in his mouth) :blink:

5. Chubby (I think thats his name) from Donkey Kong 64 (He was ok...until I learned he had a freaking triangle for an instrument! Gay.)

6. Luigi......*gasp from audience* (I dunno, I always just liked Mario much better) :o

7. Anyone or anything affiliated with Pokemon and Digimon (f****in stupidest things in the world) :angry:

I think thats it.... :P

Posted

I also hate Pok

Posted

Wow, people are much more opinionated than I thought. I've never hated or even disliked a videogame character.

Also, isn't this topic on the wrong board? It's not really about Zelda.

Posted

Oh...sorry!

And you must at least hate one... Isn't there an annoying character you dislike? :o

Posted

Tingle(idiot)

Posted

Tingle(idiot)

Nah, Tingle's great.

Posted

Isnt Midna a guy? I dont like his helmet it makes me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Posted

Isnt Midna a guy? I dont like his helmet it makes me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I hate tatl (that's how it's spelt) SHe'S COMPLETLY USELESS! All She does is Whine about how much Time you have Left before the Moon crashe into Termina! And who wuoldn't get bothered by that continuous, Seemingly Never-Ending Ringing?!

Posted

I like both Megaman and Samus, and Don't think one is better than the other. Maybe they should include megaman in super smash bros. Brawl to have a fight between the two...

A character I hate is the gay clown guy in the flight by fowl. Not the guy at the cannon, he's ok..., but the guy at the top. Have you seen the way he walks? Who sits down and creates a character like that without laughing to death?

also I like poke'mon the games, but I don't like the tv show anymore or any other merchandise associated with it. Only the games are kinda cool. except for the mystery dungeon games. they suck ultra balls (which aren't in the game.)

Posted

I also want to point out that gay people are people too, but the term "gay" originally meant happy in the dictionary. So, technically, using the term "that is gay" could be taken as "that is happy" which i have heard it been used that way. Though, Lupinlink wasn't using gay as happy, he was using it as "stupid", but it is not a synonym for stupid. When I used gay in the reply I just wrote, I meant that he walked like many Homosexual people walk, not meaning to offend anyone homosexual, because I believe everyone sins and though Homosexuality is a sin, I don't believe God would keep you from heaven if you are homosexual. In fact, I'm just going to stop using the term "gay" for homosexual because gay means "happy". I also appologize because it may be taken as a stereotypical remark, and i am sorry if anyone was offended by that statement. I have homosexual friends, and they are very nice people and good Christians.

Posted

:blink:

Anyway, someone up there said Midna was a guy, but she's female. Just so you know.

Posted

Holy crap Midna isnt a guy! And the helmet SHE has , well, I thought it was cool!

Posted

I hate:

1. Malo

2. pokemon that you can only get from like a nintendo convention

3. Maggie's father from TWW

4. The Kaepora Gaebora from FSA

5. I don't know... Maybe Trixie Kong