Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Please no......

21 posts in this topic

Posted

While I was playing Force Unleashed on my Wii, it froze. So I was thinking, "Okay, restart."

That didn't work. I tried to turn it off. I held it for a long time. Frozen with a weird buzzing noise. The eject button spit it out, but it's still buzzing and the screen won't change.

HELP!!

Posted

That happend to me while playing SSBB. You have to unplug your wii, and replug it in.

Posted

That happend to me while playing SSBB. You have to unplug your wii, and replug it in.

Ahh....well, as long as it won't cause any damage.

Posted

only progress damage you have to start from your last save (obviously)

I've never Force Unleashed does it auto save?

Posted

only progress damage you have to start from your last save (obviously)

I've never Force Unleashed does it auto save?

Yeah, right before the battle it autosaved.

Otherwise, I would be peesed.

Yes, peesed.

Posted

Yeah there will be no pysical damage to the game its self. Saddly my game was in the middle of saving when it froze. :(

Posted

Yeah. I haven't had a Wii game freeze on me yet though, so I've been pretty lucky. I can't remember the last time a console froze on me. But it was probably a PS2 or something.

Posted

Yeah. I haven't had a Wii game freeze on me yet though, so I've been pretty lucky. I can't remember the last time a console froze on me. But it was probably a PS2 or something.

Dude...

Stop it... and you know it....

----

So... yes, YLA is right :)

You have to unplug your wii, and replug it in. ;P

That will do the trick...

When you bought your Wii?

And you have A mod chip?

And you may have any cIOS installed?

Last thing: Witch firmware you are at? (just a side note question ) (I can learn from it for some reason ... ;) thanks )

Posted

Dude...

Stop it... and you know it....

What did I do?

His game froze. What's wrong with talking about my games freezing? It seems on-topic to me.

Posted

Ugh, that's what I hate about the Wii. It has to be Nintendo's most error prone system to date. Quite frankly, what I really want on the next system is a tad more stability. Nintendo should not take cues from Microsoft.

Posted

Well, I just finished Force Unleashed. Yeah, really.

Don't buy it. I'm not saying it wasn't really good, because it was fantastic, but it WAS TOO FREAKIN' SHORT.

Rent it, and you'll beat it.

Posted

Yeah. I saw your new topic about the shortness of the game. I don't think it was really necessary to make a new topic for it but... Whatever.

But I just unlocked the Apprentice on Soul Calibur IV. He's the guy in The Force Unleashed yeah?

Posted

Yeah. I saw your new topic about the shortness of the game. I don't think it was really necessary to make a new topic for it but... Whatever.

But I just unlocked the Apprentice on Soul Calibur IV. He's the guy in The Force Unleashed yeah?

I mainly made it because I wanted to get rid of it.

But yeah, it is. Pretty sweet, isn't he?

Posted

He's the single greatest fighter in the game. I think so anyway. He's just so quick and agile. He's great fun to play as.

But my friend has The Force Unleashed for his Xbox and he says that it gets a bit repetitive.

Posted

Yeah, I guess so. If you use a bunch of hard, cool looking combos though, it can get interesting.

Action sequences on the Wii are surprisingly entertaining. You just have to move the Wiimote when the Wiimote symbol appears, and same with the Nunchuk, and you get to see him do a bunch of crazy stuff to kill the enemy.