Why?

26 posts in this topic

Posted

I hated Wind Waker so I sold it in a garage sale. Now I want to see that little cel-shaded Link on my T.V. again :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Posted

This is why I rarely sell my video games. You never know when you'll get a strange urge to play them again.

Posted

I can't sell my copy of Wind Waker. No matter how much I hate that game. I always start to put it in the box, and I laugh evily because I was going to get rid of it... Then I took it out, and put it back in the container. :( Why can't I sell this game?

Posted

I can't sell my copy of Wind Waker. No matter how much I hate that game. I always start to put it in the box, and I laugh evily because I was going to get rid of it... Then I took it out, and put it back in the container. :( Why can't I sell this game?

Because your soul realizes that it's an amazing game and it won't let you part with it no matter how much you hate it.

Posted

Because your soul realizes that it's an amazing game and it won't let you part with it no matter how much you hate it.

Or it's because it's a zelda game that I've beaten, and I can't get rid of Zelda games I've beaten. Like I was going to get rid of FSA, but I couldn't because I beat it. Then I had Four Swords that I couldn't play, but it can with ALttP that I played, but I got rid of it easy.

Posted

DANG IT NOW ITS MINISH CAP(which i also sold) Good thing i didn't sell Collecters Addition, I would die!!!

Posted

I could see you selling Minish Cap, but why Wind Waker? I love that game!

Posted

Wind Waker is a great game, always fun to sail and search for treasures. I dont have the collectors edition :( you guys are lucky.

Posted (edited)

this is why I don't sell games,cause...

1.you never know how much it will be in the future

2.like what Knuckle said,you never know when you will get a sudden urge to play a game again

Edited by The Nintendo Nerd (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah, why? Why do people revive dead topics?

Anyway, I sell games. I don't sell my Legend of Zelda games. Only Phantom Hourglass. I gave Wind Waker to my brother along with my Gamecube and I might ask for it back just to play it again since he doesn't play it and he lives nearby.

Posted

I think it may get worse for you to reliese, but

you could buy a new WW and MC, but they don't sell those any more, so you'd have to find and buy them USED

Posted

I have a solution. :) and it is like... free?

You have a GC and AR, And a SD Gecko?

(Or mod chip?)

Or you have a Wii and Zelda TP (wii)?

(Or mod chip?)

If so, we can move on and bring you both Minish cap and Wind waker... (in fact, much more!)

Oh, you also need a SD card...

Posted

took Luneths advice.....bought em back. wow GameStop has high prices on used stuff, both of those set me back 35 dollars

Posted

TWW is a cute game. ;) A bit on the childish side, but still very fun.

I never sell my games, no matter how badly I need money. :)