That was very mean

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes. People are complaining about nothing.

Posted

No, asshole.

Those people were the people THEY hated. Who were those topics locked by? THE SAME PEOPLE who hated them.

Posted

Maybe somebody should just make a Dungeonmaster rant topic. It would definitely clear up the forums a bit. Or a chat rant topic. Just a little place for the noobs to congregate and discuss their pathetic 'problems'.

Posted

Wait, does that mean I'm a n00b? Although that does seem like a good idea. The problem still is, though, all of them get locked. By the same people who hate them.

Posted

And because it's now being classed as spam. Everybody makes these topics and it's clogging up the forums. You're just being paranoid now.

Posted

Reminds me of when someone's mean to me in real life and I say "That was very mean, I am offended by that, please apologize, right now." Usually they apologize.

Posted

maybe, JUST MAYBE, you guys can talk things out instead of throwing insults at eachother? maybe even a little? look, i don't mean to be mean when i say that, but half the posts... more then half the posts... are hate topics ABOUT opinions. don't go defending yours when your attacking others.

lol muffin.

Posted

It's impossible for them to discuss things like adults. This is the internet. I was told there would be arguments. Are you trying to ruin this for me?

Anyway, I think that the noobs, like me, should just stay away from chat instead of going on, getting banned and then ranting about it.

(3,700th post!)

Posted

This is the internet. I was told there would be arguments. Are you trying to ruin this for me?

Lmao. :D

Posted

Anyway, I think that the noobs, like me, should just stay away from chat instead of going on, getting banned and then ranting about it.

Unless you're incredibly stupid, the chat isn't so bad.

Posted

maybe, JUST MAYBE, you guys can talk things out instead of throwing insults at eachother? maybe even a little?

Who does that?

Posted

Unless you're incredibly stupid, the chat isn't so bad.

Or if your mostly a weeaboo like me. Or you like to think that everybody likes you, like Specever.

Nobody on chat likes him. I probably wouldn't be lying when most people on the forums don't like him either.

Posted (edited)

these topics are starting to piss me off. these and the "I got banned for no reason on chat, and I'm an idiot who can't stand up for myself so I have to ruin everyone else's experience on the site because I got banned for no reason and fierce muffin is a dildo." threads.

If you have a problem with a member, take it up with them, in a pm. If you have a problem with a chat mod, take it up with either them, or a higher up, also in a pm. threads are for discussion, not whining. Understood?

And someone will bring up the fact that, "If I hate these topics so much, why don't I just ignore them?" And the reason why I can't, is because if I wan't to go to rants and raves, that's the only thing there is, other than people's personal injuries. I come here to solve these problems people have. And if those problems happen to be with an actual person, the only thing I can say is, "Talk with them, not us. Unless you want me to pretend I'm sorry for you, this thread is pointless.

and btw, specever is cool. you know it. I know it.

Edited by Min (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

This is rant and raves, it isn't meant to be a discussion. Your point seemed pretty good until you made that error. Also Bathy said "most", not all. Which, of course, he is correct.

I don't know Specever is cool because i don't think stupid people are cool. You however, do :D

Edited by Captain Tarrius (see edit history)

Posted

This is rants and raves, yes, but this is also a forum. The whole idea of a forum is discussion. and I never said that everyone should think spec is cool. I narrowed that sentence down to bathy and I.