Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Do you think Nintendo reads the Zelda forums?

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I've been reading many theories in these forums that I think are very well thought out and could potentially be proven true in future Zelda games. So much, in fact, that I believe if Nintendo were to read these fan-made ideas that they could actually be incorporated into new Zelda games. The theories I have mainly taken note of, and am talking about now, are in regards to cannon, back stories of characters, and origins of races.

This being said, does anyone think it's plausible for Nintendo to read these forums, and if so, happen to stumble across any theories worthy of implementing into future Zelda titles? My reasoning behind this is either:

A ) Shigeru Miyamoto and Eiji Aonuma have the entire series written out by now. With back stories and plot development enough to cover the next decade of Zelda games (doubtful).

Or B ) Even as the next Zelda for Wii is being developed they are still struggling to compile a compelling enough storyline to please all the fans that won't get off their backs since the release of Ocarina of Time. :embarrassed:

All I want out of the next Zelda game is for it to connect some of the dots and make some sense of certain events that have happened thus far in the story. Which I am sure is something that every Zelda fan on this site wants to happen! :grinninglink: Because that is the reason that we theorize in the first place. We want to make sense of everything and we need something that will bring it all in for us.

My final thoughts... I think Nintendo should take a look at some of these things that fans are coming up with; Like the theories in this forum. Who else knows what the fans want better than the fans themselves?! I think that some fresh new ideas, like the ones I've read on here, are just what the series needs to kick it up a notch and will ensure the next Zelda will finally one up Ocarina of Time.

Edited by Ocarina of Tim (see edit history)

Posted

No.

Posted

I sincerely hope not

Posted

That would be nice- I would like it, but I think they might also be disappointed or something.

Posted

If they wrapped up every single plot point in one game, then what the F&@# would be left to look forward to.

Posted

Nintendo has always been doing a good job making games. I don't want the concerns of gamers to change their way of making games.

Games get bad when the producers make games in the fan's preferences. Game developing is an art, you shouldn't let outside opinions effecting you... too much.

Posted

Lets keep our theories to ourselves. But they could be watching their own fourms. People did ask for Sonic in Brawl

Posted

People should have asked for CLOUD in brawl...oh wait, they did!

Freakin Nintendo with there "We won't put Cloud in you fanboys! Neener Neener NEEENER!"

Shoot them in the head. *roosters Gun*

Posted

Moved for relevancy... also, stay on topic.

Sahaqiel