Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Brawl Failures

28 posts in this topic

Posted

I have a pretty epic story. It was like, a 4-man MELEE, (Yes, Melee, back in the day) and I was Link. My stepbrother was Fox, and some other dude was the Ice Climbers, I think. Anyway, it was a Free-for-all, and I got the Super Scope. We were playing on Temple, and I charged it up, aiming at Ice Climbers. While this occurred, the Fox was gently falling to the ground IN FRONT of the Ice Climbers while using the Reflector. The charged blast didn't hit Fox because he didn't fall in time, and the Ice Climbers shielded at the perfect moment, deflecting the shot towards the falling Fox. It hit the Reflector, bounced back, and KO'd the @#$% out of the Ice Climbers.

Imagine how epic that would look.

Brawl fails in general, competetively, though. In MLG, the only people who succeed are the people that pick top tiers.

Wish they kept the Melee engine. It was 50,000x more balanced.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Yeah. Brawl is mainly centered around aeriel battles. Jumping higher, falling slower, etc.

Melee was a LOT more challenging. I liked the difficulty in it better. But Brawl is a lot more smoother and fun.

Plus epic win characters...

I like brawl better.

Lol, I can picture that perfectly.

Another epic fail was when I was dominating Noes, she'd barely even done 20% when I'd killed her 2 out of 3 times, and she frippin charged me with a bob-omb, hit a smart bomb afterwards, and then we both died. Lucky for her I died first, so she managed to get ONE KO on me.

Posted

Here's a fast story. I killed my friend by jumping on his head. XD I loved it.

Posted

I just remembered one from back in Melee.

So, my friend, Rick, and I were at the Fountain of Dreams doing a one-man melee. I throw down a motion-censor bomb, he stands right on top of it, and it doesn't do I thing. So I'm all WTF? I run over to it and stand there. Nothing.

Me: What the he-*BOOM FRICKIN' BOOM STAR KO*

Rick: *falls over, laughing hysterically*

Me: FFFFFF. *goes into a rant of cussing and yelling about how all explosives hate me*

Posted

It depends on how you stand on it. If your foot is directly on it, then it'll probably blow up instantly.

If your feet are to either side, it won't blow up.

Probably a glitch though...

Lol. I can picture it perfectly XD

Posted

Oh man. My worst fail was when I was going against Tabuu on Hard Mode in the SSE.

I dyed ALOT. I finally chose a good team (Snake, Cpt. Falcon, and Ike) and went against him. 3 out of 4 times I lost. The last time, the 4th, I beat him, but I had fallen off the edge, and was too far below to use my Up+B move, and Ike's Up+B move sucks at recovery. >_>

Posted

I lost to an Asian girl(Asian+games=RUN!!!!!)

Posted

Brawl+Haviklink=HOLY SH*T RUN LIKE HELL!

Yeah. He's pretty good at Brawl. :wacko:

So... I just started using the Classic due to epic GC failure. The cord is all bent, and it's like Im gently pusing the control stick to the right, making my character slowly move right,(or cursor when selecting or something)but then it got so bad my character was dashing when I started a brawl. Sometimes I could fix it, but then it stopped working all together.

So, now Im using the classic. And I fail... epicly...

Well, I was fighting level 9 Link with Mario, and every time he hrew me off the edge I used my attack to try and jump, and that did NOT work at all. I died several times in quick succession at the very beginning. Link is the brawl GOD.

So, yeah... I comit suicide a lot...

And Mario's a good jumper too... :unsure:

Posted

firing samus's fully charged charge beam (not final smash) and the opponent, instead of trying to jump over or dodge, turning around and running in the opposite direction

Posted

I was down to one life left and I had 100% damage, but the enemy had one life left and 124%. I was playing classic mode on very hard, and I managed to get the final smash, was about to unload on the enemy with Link's triforce barrage, and BOOM. Bo-bomb out of nowhere hits me and blows me up. I didn't have any coins so I couldn't keep going.

Posted

How can you possibly have ZERO coins..?

OMG IT'S INSAAAAANE DX

My coins are stuck at 9999. THEY WON'T GO AWAY.

I played Coin Shooter for an HOUR. And tehy were down to 4879.

THE NEXT DAY, I DID FOUR ROUNDS OF CLASSIC ON EASY. FINISHING UP THE LAST CHARACTERS. AND I HAD 9999 AGAAAAAIN DX

Sorry for the Caps... It's just so frusterating!! DX

Lol GL.

Once, I was playing on Corneria. It was Fox(me) Vrs. a computer Ganondorf(On melee). According to Oh Noes, if you use your PSI Magnet as Ness, they run away from you(On Brawl). I did that with Fox on Melee, and Ganondorf turned and jumped off the edge... suicide.

And on Brawl, I did the same with Lucas, except I was fighting Falco. He ran up to me and stood there. Right infront of me. And didn't move. Then he grabbed me and threw me off... An Ar-wing came in and blasted me, then I managed to PK Thunder myself onto the guns of the Great Fox. But then they fired...

Epic fail indeed.

Posted

So just a minute ago, me and CO were playing Brawl.

We were fighting on Smashville because we could listen to K.K.

I was Meta Knight and he was Samus. A smash ball appeared, so we were both fighting over it.

So, me and him were trying to get the smash ball, and he I had thought I got it.

Though it turns out, CO had launched a missile(or maybe it was morph ball) and it was what the smash ball needed to break.

So the moral of this story: Watch the Smash Ball carefully.

Posted

I have a short one.

I ran off the edge because my other friend tried to attack me. Of course he was Donkey Kong, and used the thing where he puts his fists together, and smashed me down. :(